The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Winter Bundle Woes

(PSN)Tactless_Ninja

Question

Alright so everyone is aware console had to wait a bit before getting Christmas stuff. Well when it finally did drop I went on a little shopping spree. Welp here's the problem:

I basically bought everything save two things from the winter accessories bundle. Is there any way to get the rest of those items without paying a premium? I don't think the market takes that into account that I already bought the other items already as I see no other indicator besides the (owned) that I could sidestep paying full price again for duplicate wares. And while I could test purchase the bundle to see if the difference is taken into account since my plat is lower than the bundle price, I don't want to risk losing all my plat due to some market error.

Anyone have any insight?

2 answers to this question

Submit a support ticket asap.  It's possible for them to undo your transaction I think.  Then you can purchase the whole bundle.

What do you think of the stuff you did get?  I'm thinking of spending the next two weeks grinding out plat instead of cores to work on mods - worth it or not in your opinion?

Submit a support ticket asap.  It's possible for them to undo your transaction I think.  Then you can purchase the whole bundle.

What do you think of the stuff you did get?  I'm thinking of spending the next two weeks grinding out plat instead of cores to work on mods - worth it or not in your opinion?

Ehgh I hear it takes 2 weeks and I have less than a week and a half. I dunno. If support is late then goes through with my claim after the set is gone I still lose out.

Well as the only alternate skin for Mirage it's pretty nice. Colored right it can make her look like her paint chipped off from battle damage. Didn't like Frost's immortal skin so this one is a decent alternative. Can color his legs differently from his torso. Kubrow colors, at least the one I bought are unique in I can make them bright red or green. And I bought the syndana for the stripes.