The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck On Loading Screen And Hardware Failure

Aldoyz

Question

I don't know where to put this thread, so i put it here. If i put this thread on a wrong section, please move it to where this thread should be.

It happen recently, about two days ago or yesterday.

Whenever I go to relays, missions, or dojo, i stuck on loading screen for a few seconds and warframe force closed then hardware failure site showing up.

I do have this problem happen before, but not on loading screen rather in a mission sometimes.

Neither of my CPU or GPU is neither overclocked or overheat.

I got low ram (2gb) but still works fine.

my graphic driver is already latest.

hard drive recently checked and scan for virus, but nothing found.

And here's my laptop specs

CPU : Intel Celeron B830 1.80Ghz (2cores)

GPU : Intel HD Graphic 2000 1gb

Ram : DDR3 2Gb

5 answers to this question

I'm having the same issue. The game goes to load, then detects a hardware failure. I was running Warframe perfectly fine less than 12 hours ago, so I'm unsure as to what may have caused this.

Specs:

Motherboard: AsRock 990FX AM3+

CPU: AMD FX-8350 (Eight core, ~4.0ghz)

Graphics: Nvidia GTX660 Ti 4gb

RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX DDR3.

Nothing overclocked, no overheating, RAM is perfectly fine, HDD is in perfect working order, as is PSU.

All drivers are up to date, as with OP, no viruses detected. As I stated above, I was running the game flawlessly last night, 60fps, 1080p all that. I can run Fallout 4 and Space Engineers with no issues so I'm fairly certain that this is a bug. Kinda poor timing given the event.

Edited by Jathaal

Have you guys tried verifying the game cache of warframe? It sounds like the game is encountering loading issues because a certain file is corrupt in your games. Try this, and if you don't know how, please contact me so I can show you how. If it doesn't work, I can try to help you work out some other solutions.