The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little Kubrow Help Please.

itworks830

Question

Hello Everyone. 

First of all I'm really sorry if I posted this in the wrong section of the forum.

Now let's come to the real part I have 5 Kubrows . Now in those 5 Kubrows these 3 Kubrows I liked because of their skin. Can anyone tell me which skin is good . I mean can I even sell these skins anyone will even buy or not. I just want to know did I just drained 100+ plats for all these or not or I did lil bit of OK thing. 

Here are the PICS :

P.S - Sorry for my bad English ( RIP English ) and I know these are puppies still I want to ask so I will get to know which one to keep active at least . 

Thanks .

EDIT ----

Here with a side view all my kubrows

Edited by itworks830

6 answers to this question

Nope,  keep em if ya like the styles only kubrows worth any generic plats is Bulky/omega lotus.  And it only to collectors trying to get a cool one otherwise nothing worth plat .

BTW  that  direct front on style is hard to tell the exact pattern on pic 1 , try using 3/4 instead.

That being said I've spent 500 plat gambling on kubrow eggs and have had some really cool ones pre and post kubrow 2.0. 

Nope,  keep em if ya like the styles only kubrows worth any generic plats is Bulky/omega lotus.  And it only to collectors trying to get a cool one otherwise nothing worth plat .

BTW  that  direct front on style is hard to tell the exact pattern on pic 1 , try using 3/4 instead.

That being said I've spent 500 plat gambling on kubrow eggs and have had some really cool ones pre and post kubrow 2.0. 

Sad I will just buy eggs now and wait for 24 hrs to get the kubrow .. What a waste ;-; 

first one probably won't get you anything except if someone needs that breed for mastery

second one has orange color which is not rare, but still some people like it. maybe you could try to look for someone who does 

third one is the same as the first one

4th one same as 1 & 3

5th one has a rare color which is navy blue or purple I can't tell, maybe you could take a screenshot of the attachments menu. go to appearance > attachments > copy main colors.

Anyway, both of these colors are rare so you can get a good price depending on your kubrow's body type.

if it's bulky then 70-100p for both prints

if it's athletic then it should be around 50p for both

if it's thin it might not get you plat but maybe try for 30/40 plat

Note : it's just my pricing, you decide how much you want to sell your prints for

Good luck

ya that first one is hound or patched worth nada, a really cool looking one in blue or red  maybe worth something to a Breeder but kubrows are very niche hobby, not a plat making machine.

As for the above post, I'd rot in the void before i'd pay anything like that for imprints but that's just me. I'd rather spend 10p and Try for something new 15 on not lotus 75-100 on lotus of  the breed i want .  But as it's a hobby  pricing is pretty much subject to what somebody willing to pay for it.  It's purely cosmetic. 

Edited by MagisD