The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Small Clan

Bruske

Hey guys, I'm Bruske or (Brew).

- I am looking for a clan either small or a very social clan that engages with all of it's members.

- I am a returning player of a couple of years. Currently have max rank Mag and several weapons maxed.

- I am 27 and do not cause or deal with drama. Once known I can be quite social.

- I love to help other players, and dealing with "slow" or "un-experienced" players does not bother or annoy me.

- I currently play Monday - Thursday 4pm to 9-10pm. Friday and Saturday 12am - 4+am.

- I live in CST but do not require Clan of same zone.

- I do not wish to be in a Clan that requires TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, Raid Call at all times. I do have, know how to, operate all of these, but understand that I won't be on them all the time.

- I am a jack of all trades kind of player. I will shine at whatever you wish of me. I am currently building Oberon and Valkyr. However I will bring whatever frame that is needed if I have it.

Hi Bruske!  I just started a clan with my brother today, called The First Order of Tenno (sort of a mix between a Star Wars and Warframe name).  I'd love it if you join our clan.  I'm looking for some new members to help build the dojo since my brother isn't that experienced with the game and doesn't have too many resources.  We don't require teamspeak or any other voice chat program.  If you want to join our clan, I'll send you an invite when I get online soon. 

--rinzler161