Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewards / Drops Not As Stated

Deathwalker1

So me and a friend decide to try and farm the elusive T3 MD key so we do some research and find out you can get them from europa,pluto. Anyway long story short we do the run which is excavation after a node or two we see we got what we were after but keep going since its early in the hopes of getting another. Well guess what another key does "supposedly"

get rewarded so we are like ok now we have 4 keys to get what we are after lets bail.

Guess what we get out of the run in our lisets check the rewards and guess what we DIDN'T get we had no T3 MD keys NONE. So how is it that the system is telling us the key is being rewarded but it isn't . we both saw the reward show on screen so it was not just one of us wishful thinking or seeing things .

If the players do the work in the bad enough RNG system you have where we are farming to even get access to farm an item please have the system reporting the correct drops it's already annoying enough as is.  

This has been happening for at least a couple of weeks now I think. It's not too bad if you're just going in the mission and not farming for a specific key, since you still get a key (not the one shown on screen though). But in your case it can get pretty annoying, because you don't know when to leave. I guess the only thing you can do for now is just run the mission for a couple of rounds, and just hope at the end you get the key you're looking for. =/