The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Build] Need Help On Ash Bladestorm Build

(PSN)Syzois

Question

3 answers to this question

All you need for really nice damage output with Bladestorm is Power Strength out the wazzo!

Take off redirection and use vitality instead.

Remove Narrow Minded and replace with Streamline (Or a Max Fleeting Expertise, if you have that).

Remove Rising Storm and replace with Stretch.

Remove Overextended and replace with Flow. (Flow may be optional if you have fleeting and are in a team with a EV trin)

And you're good to go.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

All you need for really nice damage output with Bladestorm is Power Strength out the wazzo!

Take off redirection and use vitality instead.

Remove Narrow Minded and replace with Streamline (Or a Max Fleeting Expertise, if you have that).

Remove Rising Storm and replace with Stretch.

Remove Overextended and replace with Flow. (Flow may be optional if you have fleeting and are in a team with a EV trin)

And you're good to go.

I replaced narrow with streamline since fleeting was already on, and rising is also replaced, just wondering should I replace streamline with rising storm? Does rising storm help at all? also any drift mod I should consider? http://imgur.com/dyFnMtN

I replaced narrow with streamline since fleeting was already on, and rising is also replaced, just wondering should I replace streamline with rising storm? Does rising storm help at all? also any drift mod I should consider? http://imgur.com/dyFnMtN

Rising Storm isn't really helpful if you want to have massive damage output with Bladestorm.

And Power Drift would probably be something you could use, or you could use Cunning Drift for range. You could do either, but I would only do those two.

(Probably Power Drift for cuz of the knockdown recovery)

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R