The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Question To Fellow Tenno's

(PSN)Sir-Waylander

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and I wish you all a Happy New Year (if not a little late) I've been playing  about a year now and i've been Solo for a while until Update 18 dropped.I decided to try joining a Clan see if I could help out but i'm not getting anywhere be it chat or hosting missions,these are smaller Clans not your Void Hunterz with hundreds of members but around 30 members with a Alliance.I'm wondering is it worth trying other Clans OR setup my own Clan BUT and here's the question I need help with is there any Alliance happy to take in a Clan of only a single member at the moment.Sorry can't see many wanting to join with no research done yet lol.That way I can offer missions/help to Alliance members whilst I build my Dojo (better to waste resources building something I want).Thanks again for your time     Regards SW

1 Man Army eh? If you plan on eventually filling out your roster V is a very nice community to be a part of, you can see what we are about here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/584730-v-for-vendetta/

If you are looking for a very established clan I am the Founder of one. We don't have many in clan that need "help" per-say but we regularly help others in the Alliance and Relays/Recruiting tabs.

Your welcome denden anytime lol......I'm a one man army not out of choice,been trying to help smaller Clans out with Mods and Void runs but i'm getting nowhere.I'm Mastery 16 with frames and weapons all modded out so Solo missions are fun to test your self and gear out.But joining up with a fireteam and having a laugh would also be great now and then as well.Just can't seem to find anyone wanting to use mics any more.

• 2 weeks later...

Well things have changed a lot since I first posted this it's the 31st of January and my Clan The Stalker Hunters is 3 items from having all research done and we have 29 members,I started up are own easy going no rules Alliance called United Friendship which as 8 Clans in it at the moment.

So any Clan wanting to join us send me a messsage to PSN Sir-Waylander and i'll sens out an invite