The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

This Was an AMAZING idea i had a while ago it just fits in. I'm not a good drawer so forgive me pls, I thought it would be fun to give it a try and maybe win some plat:D

So ive searched everywhere and I couldn't find how to put a picture so ive just got a link. Could somebody tell me how after?
http://imgur.com/SIt5b71

I hope this still gets accepted

Image Text:

Sometimes even those who control sound still need a bit of peace and quiet every now and then.....

Edited by Frightening_Jones

Guest NinjaFresh007

And once again, not a single person here bothers to post on HOW to take a screenshot, since simply pressing 'Print Screen' didn't seem to work.

leRPnsL.png

After his experience with being a defensive frame, Frost became a 'Security' frame due to his tendency of placing snowglobes.

I was toying around with Frosty's color schemes, and found the colors Dark blue and light pink very appealing. This triggered the idea of him looking like an officer, while his coat-and-tie look isn't the best choice, nor would the Perrin Sequence be fitting enough. I went with the choice of Perrin Sequence since it had good enough sigils to look like authoritarian badges... And I'm not affiliated with the Arbiters.

file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Untitled-4.jpg : <<link to image>>

Sorry but i dont know how to put in an image so it's "psychic Nyx". Hope you like!

We can't see the picture, that's a path to your computer files (You're using the wrong type of link).

Try uploading the picture onto the internet somewhere like Tinypic, and use the website link in the comment on your post link:

[ img] <<Insert Link Here>> [/img ] (Remove the spaces).