The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

This is Stalker, and I picked him cause I tried to be creative, cause I'm really not good at Paint, and I chose this hat simply because of his name "Stalker," I think you can assume where that lead me, due to the other things. Though I don't technically know if this counts as " a screenshot of your Warframe" though.Though I did add a picture of my Warframe being printed, so it should now.

GD3VZZC.pngNova was just posing with her new hat, though she didn't notice her silent observer

Edited by MagicalCloth

Devil Horns?! You might be asking. Yes, I can not think of a more fitting hat for Loki. There is nothing better then those devilish trolls that love to mash the 3 button and switch places with you ever chance they get, and as the name "Loki" the god of chaos would probably not mind wearing this extra set of FUN red horns.

rcjx2d.jpg

Edited by Harsol1

Devil Horns?! You might be asking. Yes, I can not think of a more fitting hat for Loki. There is nothing better then those devilish trolls that love to mash the 3 button and switch places with you ever chance they get, and as the name "Loki" the god of chaos would probably not mind wearing this extra set of FUN red horns.

i cant find how to attach the photo -_- help?

Just try posting on something like Imgur, then just copy it and paste it into the post, I can try to be more specific if you need it