Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

This is the first contest i entered i hope this works etvekk.jpgI chose wukong with a monkey hat cause well "Monkey see, Monkey do" I think it fits him 

How in the name of all that is holy did you come up with the exact same thing I was going to do?

cEg8bRy.jpg

Fabulous Unicorn Rhino -- because what's a rhino without a majestic horn?? Poor guy.. No one knows the shame you've had to deal with until now.... *pat pats* It's ok.. Everyone is going to be so jealous of your new hat! ;)

edit: Added sparkles! Fixed the nose! Looked more like a pig than a unicorn before.. *knows it still kind of looks like a pig* xD

Edited by cizzlebot

I've given my Excalibur a humble little hat.

I couldn't resist making him look just that bit more sir-like by adding a monocle too.

Why such a hat you ask? Being only level 19, I had to keep it humble, and a topper is the only right kind of hat, at least for my head. ;)

https://goo.gl/photos/5cT8wgPRmvhYTkCU7

I drew the hat and monocle by hand and scanned it, then added some lighting, shading and colour adjustments in GIMP.

I hope I uploaded the image so you can see it, and I'm sorry if the quality isn't that great.

RovakX

Here's mine OWO/

I chose this sort of hat because Mag doesn't have much upon her head and during the winter, I'm sure she needs something to warm her up. Also the color scheme is for a magnet, hence the poles of a magnet (N/S or -/+). Added a cute face for cuteness and a bow for extreme cuteness

5vrtdl.jpg

"Mag has an irresistible magnetic field, it lowers all shields. Wink."

Edited by (PS4)WasabiChibiChibi

I picked Equinox because it doesn't matter if its day or night there is always fun to be found on Warframe. Plus parties are more fun when everyone is wearing one of these funny hats. 

q0nh5vn.jpg

Talking about parties when is the stalkers Birthday and would he were a birthday hat????

VCrsBvN.jpg