Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

"Hipster Oberon is spying on the New Loka, seeing if his friends are trying to finally get him."

The Joke with this is that my friends and I have been playing Warframe for awhile, and my friend Banana had been hunting for Oberon for now over a year.  He is still missing ONE piece.  Oberon Systems.  When I found my first piece of Oberon, I found the systems.  I told him and myself I would not rank up Oberon until he finally gets him, but that don't mean I can't use him for a contest :p

http://i.imgur.com/1EvX8WS.png

Edited by GuardianofRoses

After the long trip on the open seas, through weather both rough and fine, Captain 'Droid prepares to raid the Grineer marine base in hopes of some phat loot. He scopes out the situation down the sights of his trusty Kraken before heading into the depths.

Ic0Cada.jpg?1

A second one. Not sure which I like best.

(In Jamie Hynemens voice) And here we have the prototype for our gun. As you can see, it's in the very early stages, but we believe it's going to be able to do the job. I personally really hope this myth gets proved.

eSXP53i.jpg

Edited by 2lstgun-EN-

First time doing something like this so i might not figure it out as quickly as some people but I'll try to put a pic up

rebellion%20fighter%20pilot%20helmet%201

May the force be with you, young Tenno...

I chose a star wars rebel helmet 'cause mag can use the force...or something similar....

Edited by Sinlessarc

LqDQ87v.jpg

Why stop with just the lobster booty!?!?!  ^^^^  Arcane Trinity Lobster Hat Prime Umbra Edition

So I was told by  a clan mate I can't PS stuff on their heads... sad times so I can't sleep and made a horrible MS Paint like version...

ApWgwnP.jpg

Edited by lllOPERANDlll

So there I was trying to figure out what exactly I wanted to do for this hat contest, and as my stomach growled at me, it dawned upon me. Behold, The 2016 Iron Chef! (Yep, went for it. Chef hat for Nezha because, well, he looks great in it actually.)

ZuBrXWI.jpg

"Guess what's for dinner tonight Tenno!" ~Nezha 2016

Edited by Xenocow

First thing I saw when Mesa came out. So tried to make the best "western movie" theme I could. It also made me hungry to watch the Three Amigos and chips and salsa to snake on.

uteF9lp.jpg

Btw this is Mesa sporting the Limbo agility stance. Best to show off those akvasto's.

Edited by (PS4)acegreco