The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

Hello guys.

I made this crown for Ash because it was my second Warframe, but it will always be the first one in my heart, therefore he deserves this glorious crown, for he is the savior, conqueror and king of all the Universe and beyond!

With his Blade Storm he shall bring destruction and pain to all the enemies of the Tenno.

Hail Ash.

Ave Ash.

"Victory lies in front of a trail of bodies."

Ash

aCV15rk.jpg

Edited by bStoken

Atlas never goes out  without his beautiful unicorn helmet. I choosed this helmet because it matches well with the theme and yeah Atlas in pink is the best character of the game <3 . h5UIIk5.jpg

Edited by Xillika

Hey, I don't want to be that Tenno, but here's a casual reminder of the rules. It would be a shame if your idea was disqualified because you didn't follow them. ^^

Edit: Posting because I have seen some cool ideas, but they didn't remember to read, or forgot these rules 

Yeah you did the right thing here people aren't reading the rules... I'm not upvoting someone's image if they copy and paste them...

The Image is located here: http://imgur.com/yAGwa35

In this image i gave the Nova and Diriga custom hats specially built to handle the toughest opponents, we tenno day in and day out risk it for the biscuit. so why not do it in style? with this Nova hat and Diriga beanie you can take out enemies in a fashionable form while your Diriga stays warm and takes enemies out.