Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

"the cold never bothered me anyway"~elsa. A quote that frost goes by since he's colder and deadlier than space itself. Frost's new look inspired by the snow queen Elsa.  Frost can now let it go with his queen Elsa hat, the perfect combination of Sassy ice queen and deadly warframe, bringing icy attacks to the battle while still looking fabulous.  Frost loves his hat so I hope you guys do to :).   the program I used to make this was microsoft paint.Fmlm3Nk.jpg

NNahwAf.png?1 

I'm clearly not the best artist but i tried. I choose to do hydroid wearing an old diving helmet because i think it suits him since he's the underwater guy and everything. Hydroid will now be able to fight of enemies and explore the depth of the oceans wearing his fearsome diving helmet :D

NNahwAf.png?1 

I'm clearly not the best artist but i tried. I choose to do hydroid wearing an old diving helmet because i think it suits him since he's the underwater guy and everything. Hydroid will now be able to fight of enemies and explore the depth of the oceans wearing his fearsome diving helmet :D