Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Wild Introduction Appears!

Brayzure

Hello! I'm a semi-new-ish player at only 430 hours in-game, but I'm happy to be here. I'm well on my way to MR17, and I've got a cascade of weapons that demand leveling.

Favorite Frame: Ivara. My go-to stealth frame, though sometimes it's fun to switch it up and take out the Artemis Bow. Nezha is a close second; running around impaling everyone on spears is insanely entertaining!

Favorite Shotgun: Hands down the Sancti Tigris. It's also quite fun to "snipe" enemies from a distance, because why not.

Favorite Assault Rifle: This is a tough one, but I think the Soma Prime takes the cake here. The ammo efficiency leaves something to be desired, but it's not a big deal.

Favorite Secondary: Twin Grakatas. Ammo efficiency is obviously an issue, but everything else is amazing.

Favorite Melee: Another tough one, but I think the new Destreza is my pick. Lots of fine, and quite effective.

About myself: I enjoy anything to do with technology, and am experienced in software development. I am currently pursuing a degree in database administration, and I'm loving it. I enjoy long walks on the beach gaming with my friends and eating lots of good food (I've got some steak marinating right now actually).

I hope that I can become a productive member of the forum, and look forward to seeing everyone in game!