Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Begging You De....

Smith0rz

I

I think loki is fine.

Decoy is a short term aggro magnet.

Invisibility for massive damage

Switch tele for...whatever, but definitely not trolling ;)

Radial disarm saved my &#! so much in T3 void.

you haven't decoyed recently, otherwise what you would have written here was :

Decoy is a short term aggro tape that's already been used, and not even duct tape.

I don't even know how to respond to that.

Issue is that decoy is drawing only around 25% of mobs or less. I assume this applies to infested too, which are close range that should have been all aggro'd if it was indeed a short term aggro magnet.

yet vaub and trinity are still not nerfed and out there to be exploited for high waves

poor loki, poor rhino, wonder whose next, of course its not going to be vaub nor trinity

Trin and Vaub aren't OP, don't egg on DE to nerf more frames that don't need it...however Loki needs a really big BUFF because literally he deals no damage outside of melee, primary, and secondary weapons.

Issue is that decoy is drawing only around 25% of mobs or less. I assume this applies to infested too, which are close range that should have been all aggro'd if it was indeed a short term aggro magnet.

So it's finally in line with Molt? OMG LOKI SUCKS NERF SARYN.

Reminds me of maplestory. They nerf the old classes and then add in new completely overpowered ones, and the cycle just repeats itself. DE is heading down the wrong path here if they're trying to market this game like that. Also since loki's nerfed, you know they're gonna just "readjust" the values meaning they'll improve it but it won't ever be like what the skills were like before. Look at Rhino's Iron Skin. They tried to find a middle ground for the skill after nerfing it hard and it's still crap.

There's gonna be a ton of QQs when they nerf vauban too

Reminds me of maplestory. They nerf the old classes and then add in new completely overpowered ones, and the cycle just repeats itself. DE is heading down the wrong path here if they're trying to market this game like that. Also since loki's nerfed, you know they're gonna just "readjust" the values meaning they'll improve it but it won't ever be like what the skills were like before. Look at Rhino's Iron Skin. They tried to find a middle ground for the skill after nerfing it hard and it's still crap.

There's gonna be a ton of QQs when they nerf vauban too

I guess you've never played Saryn. Her Molt used to be like Loki's decoy in the aggro it pulled. It was nerfed a few patches ago when the timer was added. Now Loki's decoy and Saryn's Molt are in-line with each other again. I'm honestly not disappointed that they nerfed Loki considering how abusable decoy is against infested.

Edited by Excitonex

I guess you've never played Saryn. Her Molt used to be like Loki's decoy in the aggro it pulled. It was nerfed a few patches ago when the timer was added. Now Loki's decoy and Saryn's Molt are in-line with each other again. I'm honestly not disappointed that they nerfed Loki considering how abusable decoy is against infested.

I have every warframe except vauban and banshee. I don't mind the nerf on molt because it's still situation-ally useful.The sole purpose of these skills were to draw aggro. If decoy can't even do that anymore then its obviously broken.  And I don't know how it was "abusable" since it benefits your entire party by drawing the enemy away from the cryopod

Loki's Invisibility is his strongest skill. Loki has no team play value besides his ult. His ult is subpar because most ranged enemies outside of high level defense are trash mobs. When enemies get skills/abilities that would actually threaten Tenno then his ult would be a little useful.

I think you missed the part where he specifically mentioned the problem where Decoy no longer aggros a rather large chunk of mobs... In Xini chargers will just totally ignore it.... If Decoy can't aggro then wtf is the point of it exactly?

"ooohh.. uuuhh.. Decoy doesn't aggro everything in the map.."

"ooh.. uuuh.. Iron Skin Doesn't grant GOD MODE for 10 mins "

-really? These where so unbalanced so its only a good thing that they are finaly being fixed. -Honestly, they should have been fixed prior OPEN BETA.

-Next nerf Nyx Chaos some more, and maybe add longer charge up time on Absorb power too.

Edited by Mabswer

I think you missed the part where he specifically mentioned the problem where Decoy no longer aggros a rather large chunk of mobs... In Xini chargers will just totally ignore it.... If Decoy can't aggro then wtf is the point of it exactly?

The same thing is happening with molt as well, it doesn't draw in any attention at all when I need to recharge my shields or draw them away from the pod in defence missions.

loki is hard to use. yes! he is not newbie friendly... 

but still... decoy and invisibility can be very strong in right hands. i hope they drastically reduce its duration and increase cost for this spells in future.

No offense but I think Smithies may be a liiitle more experienced with Loki than you.

-really? These where so unbalanced so its only a good thing that they are finaly being fixed. -Honestly, they should have been fixed prior OPEN BETA.

-Next nerf Nyx Chaos some more, and maybe add longer charge up time on Absorb power too.

Make absorb last 2 seconds, then make chaos last 4 seconds, then it would be equal. sound fair?

Decoy and moult were not overpowered because they had health. If you used them to aggro too large a group then they would be destroyed quickly. That's called balance.

Iron skin was not balanced because it granted God mode for 17 seconds a pop, 6 or 7 times in a row, and the enemy had nothing they could do to counter it. Please think before bashing somebody's thread :)

Reminds me of maplestory. They nerf the old classes and then add in new completely overpowered ones, and the cycle just repeats itself. DE is heading down the wrong path here if they're trying to market this game like that.

QFT

Decoy and moult were not overpowered because they had health. If you used them to aggro too large a group then they would be destroyed quickly. That's called balance.

Iron skin was not balanced because it granted God mode for 17 seconds a pop, 6 or 7 times in a row, and the enemy had nothing they could do to counter it. Please think before bashing somebody's thread :)

you think so? so glitching the decoy inside the stairs or in the containers and lasting indefinitly sounds balanced to you? i think not. and no, im not bashing on anyones posts, yet :3 that was just means to make a point.

Edited by Mabswer

you think so? so glitching the decoy inside the stairs or in the containers and lasting indefinitly sounds balanced to you? i think not. and no, im not bashing on anyones posts, yet :3 that was just means to make a point.

But nerfing it into the ground for people who used it legitimately was not the way to go about fixing the skill from being abused by glitchers.

not discussion, no mentioning, nothing in livestream, just nerf

DE's need to un-nerf this ASAP, not like we see many loki around! i guess this means loki will be a black sheep warframe that has been abused! #freeLoki

But nerfing it into the ground for people who used it legitimately was not the way to go about fixing the skill from being abused by glitchers.

its just an simple way to disable the Abusing all together, not like anyother frame hasen't been on the receiving end of said nerfs either.

Edited by Mabswer