The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Have I Done?!

Question

Good morning all, from the east coast of PA!

Got a tad bored resource/dye farming, yesterday. So, I decided to play around with some mods.

My "victim", was a R15 Tigris. I placed 6 mods, which were 5 (naked) ranked. They were :

Point Blank
Blunderbuss
Ravage
Shredder
Chilling Grasp
Incendiary Coat

The noticeable differences came in the forms of : 

Slash 1,012.2
Blast 361.5

I picked a few different missions, with the same ... uh ... result. 

Trash and elite mobs flew backwards ... in a spray of red gore! I haven't tried it in a boss fight, yet. Did I just break the game, or did I just create a powerful weapon at my rank? 

Where are you ... Vor ... *giggles*

Edited by Agent_Pookie

6 answers to this question

It's true, the Tigris has a limited magazine but front-loaded with lethality to overcompensate in the best way possible. Over the course of many months I put in a forma here and there, 3 in and it does around 12K elemental damage is around 3k slash. If you have a frame that can debuff an enemy before you double tap them then it's almost always a killing shot. Pretty meticulous gameplay in early levels unless you find it humorous as you and I apparently do- BUT A GODSEND with Tier-3 Sorties. 

Keep going :D now you're playing with real powah.

Tigris is a good weapon. Blast dmg when proc'd will send baddies into orbit. I hate to say it but you didn't "break" the game, merely found a giggle worthy setup. If you want to read up on modding, check the Warframe wiki or watch some youtube.