Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Login Reward.

Mat101

I found a way you can actually decline the rewards. It's not quick and painless however. I got a Vauban BP today, built him around a week ago. So instead of clicking on it, I hit Alt-F4. Logged back in, no reward wheel, and no BP. Win Win for me.

You could have still sold that BP for credits... so that's not a completely wasted login reward unless you did what you did. You chose not to get anything when you could've gotten a few more credits on your warframe account. The main problem with login rewards right now is that some are not rewards at all (mainly item xp, secondary item xp and warframe xp). You did actually get a reward for your login though, but alt+f4'ing wasn't the way to get it. You should've sold that extra blueprint for credit.

Declining a reward entirely is the same as not getting a daily login reward at all... which completely defeats the purpose of a daily login reward.

you could sell it o.O

I have so many credits the 2.5k from it is meaningless. For me it was to test it firstly, and secondly tell the system "I don't want this". I mean it's already possible to get rewards that are basically the same as getting nothing, yet you have to "accept" it anyways. I don't work that way.

You could have still sold that BP for credits... so that's not a completely wasted login reward unless you did what you did. You chose not to get anything when you could've gotten a few more credits on your warframe account. The main problem with login rewards right now is that some are not rewards at all (mainly item xp, secondary item xp and warframe xp). You did actually get a reward for your login though, but alt+f4'ing wasn't the way to get it. You should've sold that extra blueprint for credit.

Declining a reward entirely is the same as not getting a daily login reward at all... which completely defeats the purpose of a daily login reward.

Oh sorry, wasn't trying to say that I got nothing. I just thought it was interesting to bring up considering the thread.

Oh sorry, wasn't trying to say that I got nothing. I just thought it was interesting to bring up considering the thread.

It's all good... but the main point of this topic is certain login rewards not actually being rewards. Which is an issue that needs to be addressed. They either need to change the title of it from "daily login rewards" to something that's more true like "daily rng login" or completely get rid of primary, secondary and warframe xp from the login rewards so that way everytime you login... you actually get a reward. Then they can easily define it as a daily login reward.

It's all good... but the main point of this topic is certain login rewards not actually being rewards. Which is an issue that needs to be addressed. They either need to change the title of it from "daily login rewards" to something that's more true like "daily rng login" or completely get rid of primary, secondary and warframe xp from the login rewards so that way everytime you login... you actually get a reward. Then they can easily define it as a daily login reward.

Yeah I mentioned that in a reply to someone else just a bit up from here. It's happened to me as well. Primary/Secondary/Frame Maxed, Here's some XP for those! And you HAVE to accept it, knowing it's giving you nothing. I'd rather it say you didn't get anything than that, which is why I tested to see if you could decline.

Yeah I mentioned that in a reply to someone else just a bit up from here. It's happened to me as well. Primary/Secondary/Frame Maxed, Here's some XP for those! And you HAVE to accept it, knowing it's giving you nothing. I'd rather it say you didn't get anything than that, which is why I tested to see if you could decline.

That's awesome you tried to think of a workaround for the problem on your own. The reason why alt+f4'ing (or killing the process) the login reward doesn't work is because people could abuse it and exploit it. I think the best fix for this whole daily login reward fiasco is for them to just remove primary, secondary and warframe xp from the login rewards entirely like CaveCricket suggested. If not, they need to change the wording of "daily login reward" to something else.

Oh I wasn't trying to suggest it so much as I thought it was funny that you could. It means that the system *gives* you the reward sometimes during the wheel spin, but it's not actually placed in your inventory, added to the weapon, etc until you accept it.

Oh I wasn't trying to suggest it so much as I thought it was funny that you could. It means that the system *gives* you the reward sometimes during the wheel spin, but it's not actually placed in your inventory, added to the weapon, etc until you accept it.

LoL, yeah it's definitely funny that you attempted to test it for the lulz.

Skip a day! Since resetting my account I have had 2 log in rewards, Pistol Scavenger Artifact and Tower Raid key, before I was only getting suit and weapon XP and a one off blue potato.

Skip a day! Since resetting my account I have had 2 log in rewards, Pistol Scavenger Artifact and Tower Raid key, before I was only getting suit and weapon XP and a one off blue potato.

Skipping "daily login rewards" isn't the solution to this problem.