The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Best Way To Mod Vauban?

DALOS

Question

8 answers to this question

One day people will understand that there is no "best way"....

It depend on what you want to achieve with your frame.

Do you want a vauban to play infested defense > vortex focused build

Do you want a vauban to play on control > bastille focused build

These are 2 examples.

Stop asking stupid question and give us some precision on what you're looking for.

Oh and btw amazing post.

I have a Bastille and vortex build that works magnificently in almost all defense situations. If you want to try it out, here's my build: (I'm using an iPad, can't insert image)

Energy siphon (aura)

Intensify, perpetual vortex (syndicate mod), stretch, overextended,

Flow, streamline, continuity, narrow minded (r7)

All other mods maxed.

P.S. This build is best used with an evamp trinity in the party.

Best way, in my opinion, is to focus on power duration & power range. Vauban isn't really a damage frame, but more of crowd control with the Bastille & vortex. That's just my input

Basically as Boricua said above.  tho I personally prefer to focus on either Bastille or Vortex depending on mission and faction.

I go for strength, efficiency and duration with range staying at least 100%. The amount of enemies Bastille holds depends on its strength, so I don't like using overextended with it, so I max out efficiency and go for duration. With this you can cover the map in Bastille and pick up all enemies. Careful you don't crash game though, lol -_-

I go for strength, efficiency and duration with range staying at least 100%. The amount of enemies Bastille holds depends on its strength, so I don't like using overextended with it, so I max out efficiency and go for duration. With this you can cover the map in Bastille and pick up all enemies. Careful you don't crash game though, lol -_-

Valid way to mod, but also remember that using Repelling Bastille (syndicate mod) effectively makes bastille's enemy hold limit unlimited as anything else is bounced away continuously. Its one way of getting round 'inadequate' power strength due to corrupted mods.

Edited by LostWhisper

Best way, in my opinion, is to focus on power duration & power range. Vauban isn't really a damage frame, but more of crowd control with the Bastille & vortex. That's just my input

Pretty much this.

But for Infested, I occasionally will sacrifice range for some strength, to give even more control on fighting them.