Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello

Zurea

Hello Warframe community, my name's Zurea.

I'm never really good at these intros so I'll just jump into it

I've been playing Warframe for a good bit of time across a span of years, though my time only equals up to a few days.

My fave frame is Sayrn and the changes to her are amazing though I can often be seen using Ember or Ivara I swap out my frames for the mission. I'm always willing to help when asked and I'm able.

I love the community and the events in warframe and I can't wait to see what the future holds and I'd love to contribute once I figure out how to work the TennoGen and whatever other programs I need to give my ideas life.

That's about all I guess, I look forward to travelling with you all in warframe, good luck to everyone and may fortune smile on you!

Hello Warframe community, my name's Zurea.

I'm never really good at these intros so I'll just jump into it

I've been playing Warframe for a good bit of time across a span of years, though my time only equals up to a few days.

My fave frame is Sayrn and the changes to her are amazing though I can often be seen using Ember or Ivara I swap out my frames for the mission. I'm always willing to help when asked and I'm able.

I love the community and the events in warframe and I can't wait to see what the future holds and I'd love to contribute once I figure out how to work the TennoGen and whatever other programs I need to give my ideas life.

That's about all I guess, I look forward to travelling with you all in warframe, good luck to everyone and may fortune smile on you!

Ivara and Saryn <3

Nice to see a warframes who enjoys the finer frames x3

Good Luck around the solar system Zurea :)