Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old But New, Finally Saying Hello!

(PSN)Midnyte64

I have been around here since you could get Founder's Packages and actually got one myself, but some things happened on PC that left a bad taste in my mouth so when I tarted back up on PS4 and couldn't transfer my stuff at the time, I pretty much said to hell with it and then got more progress on PS4 and decided that I was happy only being known by my PS4 identity, which I am now.

I am currently very happy with my experience in Warframe content, and socially wise. A few bad experiences have not changed my enjoyment in this game. To me Warframe is one of the best MMOs I have ever played, and a major factor in my mind is the amazing Dev Team that we have that actually care about the game and our opinions.

I have not seen very many games with staff that try to keep us as informed or connect to us like DE does for Warframe. I have made some great friends through Warframe and I am very happy as a result. For me it is Space Ninja for Life!

I only now decided to get here on the forums and say hello after I seen the thing about the Guides of the Lotus and decided why not? I noticed that one of the requirements was Forum activity which I lacked, so I kind of gave up, but decided to check my clocked hours anyway, found myself on my PS4 account being 33 hours short, which likely won't be the case for much longer. Anyway after thinking about I began to question myself as to why I was never really active on the forums and couldn't find a reason so here I am!

Anyway I know that was a bit long winded and that nowhere in there is really a hello, so here it is finally right at the end. Hello members of the Warframe Community Forums! I hope that I will find my place here and that it will feel like home to me!

I have been keeping up overall, I just for some silly reason kept isolating myself from the community that I love so much, because of a problem that happened over 2 years ago. I currently own Every single Warframe up to Ivara, and am happy with them so far, even if I can't play some of them in a way that makes them worth using. XD

Edited by (PS4)Midnyte64