The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Monarchs (New Players Welcome!)

YellowCupcakes

Hello! I am YellowCupcakes, Cake for short ;)

We are a new clan, we go by the name of Shadow Monarchs. Currently consisting of only two members, we need more. Being a new player to WarFrame is no problem at all. Currently a few ranks have been made and we have every lab in our dojo.

I am looking to expand the clan and want to make the ghost clan of ten members my highest ranking members and all around helpers of the clan. I am currently in need of someone to help with almost everything. Our current ranks are-

Shadow King/Queen- This is myself and the Co-leader, DearBear96

Council of the Shadows- Consists of leading, Keeping players happy with the clan and helping Bear and myself keep the clan together and active.

Shadow Architect- This rank is a high rank that gives you full control of the clan decorations and construction. Almost any material you may need to build will be supplied. This rank will belong to 1-2 people depending on if they may want help.

I am currently on and in game January 19th, 11:58 A.M 2016

Feel free to contact me there or here.

Until next time,

Cake

Edited by YellowCupcakes

Hello! I am YellowCupcakes, Cake for short ;)

We are a new clan, we go by the name of Shadow Monarchs. Currently consisting of only two members, we need more. Being a new player to WarFrame is no problem at all. Currently a few ranks have been made and we have every lab in our dojo.

I am looking to expand the clan and want to make the ghost clan of ten members my highest ranking members and all around helpers of the clan. I am currently in need of someone to help with almost everything. Our current ranks are-

Shadow King/Queen- This is myself and the Co-leader, DearBear96

Council of the Shadows- Consists of leading, Keeping players happy with the clan and helping Bear and myself keep the clan together and active.

Shadow Architect- This rank is a high rank that gives you full control of the clan decorations and construction. Almost any material you may need to build will be supplied. This rank will belong to 1-2 people depending on if they may want help.

I am currently on and in game January 19th, 11:58 A.M 2016

Feel free to contact me there or here.

Until next time,

Cake

If you're still looking for members I'm fairly new but definitely interested in joining a clan!

Edited by Southpaw723