The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wrong Focus Choice

(PSN)MgrMGameZ46

Question

ok i think i have done something wrong i have a valkyer and a zeniruk lens after i finished the second dream i put the lens on my valkyer as i saw some vids that advice to put the lens on an Aoe warframe so i run draco missions but only get out with 800:1000 then i wonder it will take too much to farm focus points for the abilitys and then find out that i should put it on a stealth warframe like loki and ivara and a mele weapon.....so what should i do i dont have any other lenses and dont have plat to buy from other people  ????

13 answers to this question

Only one of her abilities that work with getting affinity from kills is Rip Line. Hysteria is bugged, and counts as its own entity (not ability, and not her melee) so any kill isnt going towards focus as it should.

Regular Lenses (like you get from sorties convert 5% of affinity earned into focus, while Greater lenses (bought or built, requires forma, and 4 of that schools lens) convert 7% of affinity earned into focus.

Easiest way to farm focus is to put a lens (preferably greater, but either works fine) on Loki, and. Single Dagger with Covert Lethality, with NOTHING ELSE ON, no sentinel, Kubrow, primary, secondary, anything that takes away from affinity going to your frame or melee (since its split evenly between everything equipped) run around a Decent level Exterminate (Ceres works well) and just stealth kill everything. Try and keep the 500% bonus up at all times, if you can

With a greater lens on both you can finish an exterminate with at least 25k focus (more of you have an affinity boost)

Ash is also a good frame to put a lens on, run around and blade storm (again, dagger with covert lethality) and nothing but frame and melee equipped. Anything killed by blade storm will give focus.

Complete any mission and you've almost maxed your daily standing.

Just tips for farming a lot of focus. Unfortunately, lenses aren't removable once installed, and if replaced, the old one will be destroyed. I would t worry to much about it, just do what you can, farm up some mods from Orokin vaults (or sortie rewards, they sell decently) and get yourself either more lenses, or a greater lens and put it on another frame of you want. Focus system is getting overhauled, and we should all get respecs or something, usually how they handle something they change.

Paralysis also kills enemies but unfortunately it takes a very dedicated build.

(Max Power-strength, Max Shields , and OverShields ; no Efficiency needed as Paralysis with Max Blind Rage is only 8-ish energy)

299% Power Strength on 430 (Redirection + Vigor) + 1200 (Over-shields) = 8528.975 AoE damage

Stronger than Ripline

I tested Hysteria and it is functioning the same as Primal Fury and is indeed contributing to Focus Affinity gain.

However : Loki or Ivara is fine (easier to farm Affinity with Hushed Invisibility or just slap Hush on Tonkor) then Stealth Affinity ity farm clusters of enemies.

(You can solo Draco with Hushed Invisibility (Duration Loki) however you will need ammo Restores or run ammo Mutation on Tonkor if using Hushed Invisibility on Loki) Just keep Stealth-multiplier up and stay invisible)

You can farm lenses by doing Daily Sorties. If you have a lens that isn't the one you wanted, try to trade it for the lens you wanted. You can buy a Greater lens in the market for 40p. 

i cant do the sortie missions cuz it have high level enemies and i die easliy (i tried them) and it is the lens i wanted but i dont get enough focus while my friend got out from draco with 25,000 focus points and how can you trade lens if you already put it on your warframe

i cant do the sortie missions cuz it have high level enemies and i die easliy (i tried them) and it is the lens i wanted but i dont get enough focus while my friend got out from draco with 25,000 focus points and how can you trade lens if you already put it on your warframe

Assuming that you are fresh off the Second Dream quest with just one focus lens, I can only say that your only way to get more will be in Sortie missions.

You can also try getting platinum to trade for one or grab a Greater Lens from the market.

If you like, pm me and I can get you one.

Assuming that you are fresh off the Second Dream quest with just one focus lens, I can only say that your only way to get more will be in Sortie missions.

You can also try getting platinum to trade for one or grab a Greater Lens from the market.

If you like, pm me and I can get you one.

ok i like your idea but can you help me get one from sortie or help me get the plat to buy one

EDIT: you are a PC player how are you going to help me

Edited by (PS4)MgrMGameZ46

Unfortunately, I am also a PC player, I was considering giving you some of my spare lenses that I have lying in my inventory but... Oh well.

Sorties are still the main way to get Lenses. However, if you are unable to do sorties, I recommend you to join in missions in the void to obtain some prime parts, to sell for platinum and get the lenses at 10p or less each.

Recruiting chat usually has generous players who are recruiting for missions in the Void, so do hit them with a PM for an invite! It should be reasonable enough to farm a few prime parts to trade for lenses or sell for platinum. All the best!

Last I heard you still only get Focus points for your own kills and rewards and not from allied kills. This makes Draco pointless unless you're the guy killing most of the things. Just play Valkyr and kill stuff with Valkyr's abilities. Try to get the kill on Eximus and heavy units.

Last I heard you still only get Focus points for your own kills and rewards and not from allied kills. This makes Draco pointless unless you're the guy killing most of the things. Just play Valkyr and kill stuff with Valkyr's abilities. Try to get the kill on Eximus and heavy units.

Only one of her abilities that work with getting affinity from kills is Rip Line. Hysteria is bugged, and counts as its own entity (not ability, and not her melee) so any kill isnt going towards focus as it should.

Regular Lenses (like you get from sorties convert 5% of affinity earned into focus, while Greater lenses (bought or built, requires forma, and 4 of that schools lens) convert 7% of affinity earned into focus.

Easiest way to farm focus is to put a lens (preferably greater, but either works fine) on Loki, and. Single Dagger with Covert Lethality, with NOTHING ELSE ON, no sentinel, Kubrow, primary, secondary, anything that takes away from affinity going to your frame or melee (since its split evenly between everything equipped) run around a Decent level Exterminate (Ceres works well) and just stealth kill everything. Try and keep the 500% bonus up at all times, if you can

With a greater lens on both you can finish an exterminate with at least 25k focus (more of you have an affinity boost)

Ash is also a good frame to put a lens on, run around and blade storm (again, dagger with covert lethality) and nothing but frame and melee equipped. Anything killed by blade storm will give focus.

Complete any mission and you've almost maxed your daily standing.

Just tips for farming a lot of focus. Unfortunately, lenses aren't removable once installed, and if replaced, the old one will be destroyed. I would t worry to much about it, just do what you can, farm up some mods from Orokin vaults (or sortie rewards, they sell decently) and get yourself either more lenses, or a greater lens and put it on another frame of you want. Focus system is getting overhauled, and we should all get respecs or something, usually how they handle something they change.

Edited by (PS4)AirJordan73