The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Think About This Nikana Build ?

LoneWandererZed

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey there, I was looking at your build it looks pretty solid. I would recommend swapping out your jadged edge for buzzkill (If you can get it) and swapping out some more of your elemental mods for the dual stat versions (Ie; swapping molten impact for volcanic edge, feverstrike for virulent scourge, etc). The dragon  nikana doesn't have that high of a base stat chance so the dual stat mods should help. But as I said it should work as is until reaching pretty high level enemies.

Was about to make a new thread about this but then I found this. Nikana and Dragon Nikana are not so much different right. So how about my build? I've put all of the elemental mods available there because I don't have much choice left. I could take Fury out and put something else but it will drop the attack speed so bad as I'm using the Spoiled Strike. That could cause a lot of trouble when I got surrounded by lots of enemies esp at higher level. I don't have Berserker and Buzz Kill mod yet. Not really a big fan to the channeling mods as I didn't use channeling that much. So far this build is enough for me to soloing level 40-50 enemies. Struggle when facing enemies with higher level than that. And I like the Blind Justice stance more than the other two. So what I could do to make it better here.

Edit : I started to play this game just from last December. Currently at MR9. So I'm pretty much new and yet a lot to learn and explore. 

jKVKBJh.jpg

Edited by ForkUrEyes