The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toggle Walk/run?

Bsrlinmaz

Question

When I go to any Relay on a planet, my character defaults to walking slowly, and I can only run at what is the normal run speed in other areas of the game by holding down shift and "W"...this lets me run at normal run speed, not sprint.  When I am in my Clan Dojo, I cannot walk.  Is there a setting I've overlooked?  There is nothing under options>keybindings regarding walk/run that I can see.  Gets tiresome running around like a spastic gerbil all the time.  Playing on PC.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

4 answers to this question

As far as I know, it's just like that. I've played on PC and have had the same thing happen. I think because the relay is a regional type area, anyone can get there, while Dojos are accessible only to those invited. Probably done to save fps.

Dumbest excuse ever. You will have super low fps anyway and new people will always come to relay and just 5 more secs of walk like old man won't magicaly give you more fps.

Edited by dregomz

This is just the way that relays are. The quickest way to get around is to bullet jump and roll.

As far as I know, it's just like that. I've played on PC and have had the same thing happen. I think because the relay is a regional type area, anyone can get there, while Dojos are accessible only to those invited. Probably done to save fps.

This makes no sense.