The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Schemes

TheHuskyOverLord

Question

I love to mess around with the customization, its one of my favorite things about this game. Ive been running an all black with white accents and energy for the past like 45 hrs of playtime and I need a new color scheme. Sadly im drawing a blank. Being as, to me atleast, alot of colors dont really look very good in this game I was wondering if any of you people out there have any good suggestions for either certain colors or whole schemes that look nice. Screenshots are appreciated :D. Thanks in advance.

14 answers to this question

My favorite part about this game is the customization.  I love my Pretty Princess Ninja Dressing Game.  

What frames are you looking to customize?  I found that certain color scheme works better for some frames than others, but generally I like using complementary colors.  I also look for inspirations outside of the game.  For example, I looked at pictures of poison frogs for Ivara's looks.  For Wukong and Nezha, I went for more colors favored by Chinese (gold, green, red).  Anyway, let me know what specific frames you have and I can show you some of my screenshots of those frames. :)

My favorite part about this game is the customization.  I love my Pretty Princess Ninja Dressing Game.  

What frames are you looking to customize?  I found that certain color scheme works better for some frames than others, but generally I like using complementary colors.  I also look for inspirations outside of the game.  For example, I looked at pictures of poison frogs for Ivara's looks.  For Wukong and Nezha, I went for more colors favored by Chinese (gold, green, red).  Anyway, let me know what specific frames you have and I can show you some of my screenshots of those frames. :)

The frames I use the most are Loki Prime, Excalibur, Frost, Nekros, Vauban, and Mirage. 

Here are my screenshots.  I don't have Nekros yet so I don't have any screenshots of him.  I did notice that monochromatic color schemes seem to work well on him.

lokipcolors.jpg

First one was inspired by the Vatican Swiss Guards.  All three of those colors work well with normal skin and Immortal skin.  Loki seems to look good with any color combos.

colorvauban.jpg
The first one is the Phased Vauban skin which you can buy for pretty cheap in Steam.  I call the third one Monster Energy Drink, lol.

colormirage.jpg
Cotton Candy Mirage.  Pastel blue and light pink work well for a bunch of  frames.  :D I also have another color scheme for Mirage but I'm not liking it so I won't post it here.

colorfrost.jpg
Lots of blues and cool colors  because he's frosty.

colorexcal.jpg
bestbug.jpg
Excalibur is one of my mains so I'm always changing his colors.  These are my current colors.  If you change the blue of the immortal skin one to light pink, it looks really good as well.  The color scheme in funny buggy Excal pic is my uniform color combo.  I use it on most of my frames.

Blue is my favorite color so it shows up a lot in my frames.  :D  I hope these will give you some ideas.

i sometimes randomise the colours. eventually see one that looks quite good, then play around with that by changing individual colours. u would be surprised at what colours you think would look crap, actually look pretty damn good

Almost never do this, but I was super tired of my Banshee's blue and green and couldn't figure it out.  10 or so randomizes ended up with her in white, purple, red, and orange, and as disgusting as that sounds on paper, it looks insanely good on her (think Alec Baldwin's description of Julianne Moore in 30 rock >.>).  Bonus, the orange energy makes sonar crazy easy to use.

Actually. Steve says our operators are about 16, 17 years old. Back to OP . Theres a channel called AGGP. If you can get past or enjoy his humor. He has a great series called Dress to kill.

...That makes a lot of sense.  I made my Operator look as much like me as I could (narcissism, yay), and yeah, 16-ish is about where he ended up.  Cool.  Rob's channel is fantastic... a little overly flamboyant at, well, pretty much all times, but that is one really, really, really smart dude.