The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Staker Hunters a Storm Clan.....1 place left as of the 10th of March 10:52 am GMT

(PSN)Sir-Waylander

Been a while but here's the first update since the new look forum landed.

Clan Update we have 122 members and I know I said there was a no kick rule but I did remove a small number who joined and had not played in two weeks,their mastery ranks were 0,1,2,2 and 3 so no point parking their arse in my Clan if your not going to at least play a little everyone else is safe because they do play.

For a week I had the MOTD asking for Clan members wanting Clan Events to message me I had a very good response a grand total of 3 people messaged me :( oh well no worries,so the two Soma Prime and Trinity Prime along with the other Prime sets not counting the Saryn Prime Access pack I have so I could use the Platinum as rewards,will now stay where they are.

The Clan is pretty active at times there's 30 plus on line but i'm taking a short break from Warframe play wise,still checking the Clan twice a day plus my ID is on the MOTD if anyone needs me.Sorry if people don't care about Events then I can do other things.

Edited by (PS4) Sir-Waylander
spell error

Clan Update we now have 141 members with 2 pending.......

Sorry to have to say this PLEASE leave your old Clan before asking to join ANY Clan not just the Hunters,it's getting a little much having to log in to invite people only to find their already in a Clan.I'm NOT sending any more PSN messages telling them to leave their old Clan.