The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fps Hiccups, Solutions?

Kai_Shiba

Question

I seem to be getting FPS hiccups here and there with every single one of my games. From at least 100 fps down to 30fps then to 100 fps again in every few seconds of movement in gameplay.

No matter how low of the settings I put them to test. It seemed to be happening as of a few days, It looked like I fixed it but it came back, it comes and goes and I'm starting to get annoyed by it.

Note, an example of how well I run games is, I can run pretty much everything on the highest settings, even Killing floor 2, and I meet the recommended requirements for it.

I'm just posting here to see if people can list solutions to what I haven't done. I've already done the following:

Unparking

Defragment to 0.00% fragmentation

Disabling Super Fetch

Used Razer Cortex (Game booster)

Updated my driver

Increasing my Virtual memory slightly

Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1075T Processor 3.00Ghz

RAM: 8.00GB

GPU: Nvidia Geforce 750 GTX

HDD: 500 GB HDD

I don't know what else to list as specs sadly, I don't usually have performance issues and this is the first time I'm dealing with this sort of problem.

Any help is appreciated. Sorry if I don't respond quickly.

Edit: Did everything I already can, I'm up in arms at this point.

Edited by KJRenz

4 answers to this question

Would you mind posting a screenshot of your running processes once the game is launched?

Have you tried fully uninstalling the gpu driver and installing the newest one from the website (rather than through devmgmt or windows update)?