The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Rare Situation I Need Solve (Oculyst/deceiving Mission) O_O?

(PSN)Fed3lian87

Question

Hi everyone! i was on a mission of deceiving, when it appeared an oculyst (lotus said something), he "took my soul" and that of other grinners corpses and just he went (i shot him but not to hurt)... after thism the mission happened to be extermination and after eliminating all ended without performing the main mission (deceiving). what's this? i must do something? i would appreciate if anyone knows the answer, greetings!

3 answers to this question

This was in Uranus yes?

- you met an oculyst, you should've scanned it to get a quest (Natah). If it "sees" you, it scans you (see your "outline", or soul in your probable case), then it leaves.

- there's a pretty small chance that any mission would turn to an exterminate mission, regardless of finishing main mission or not.

Edit: Oculysts are invulnerable to damage, the just leave if they scan you or you scan them.

Edited by p3z1

Have you encountered him in Uranus? Equip a codex scanner and scan the Oculyst in order to unlock the Natah quest, if you haven't done it. Shooting it is pointless as Oculysts are invulnerable to damage.

As for the mission type changing, I suppose it just happens once in a while, and was a coincidence along with the Oculyst spawning. You can buy some codex scanners from the gear section of the market, then equip them in your gear.

Edited by X3Evanescence