The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed, Check Your Info

Aaryl

Question

I'm sure I'm not the only one? .-.

I know why this is happening, it could be system failure, or possibly, 'possibly' that I typed in an incorrect password.

But this is too much. System is keep on blocking my IP, and the block won't just lift, and DE isn't doing anything for this....Any idea how to get out of this? I doubt it's about somebody trying to login to my account using the same IP address and all.

I tried using VPN too, but eventually some of it got blocked again.

if this is about incorrect password detection, I think the notice while logging in should be more clear and more precise.

Can't even log in to Warframe Support now!

Good thing that i'm at least connected in Forum yet, but I can't log in to Warframe game, and Support. And probably can't even log into the forum if I logged it out. Otherwise I have NO way to express my problems.

5 answers to this question

Most of the time when it happens to me, it just so happens that i typed my password wrongly.

Other than that, I see no reason for anything to happen from your side.

Try logging in again, if all fails then we can only hope a mod comes here and help you out.

Could this be due to Two-Factor Authorization?

If so, and just in case, I think I should request DE to disable this for me.

The 2factor authorization will make the game asks you to put a code right after the login has been made, so the login failed is not because of that.

Are you sure about password and username? 

Both 2factor authorization and ban notifications are different so it's none of the 2 probably.

Even my friend without 2-factor is facing this problem now. So it's not about 2-factor.....

Yup, as I said it's not about the 2factor, as its message is different; the fact that someone else is experiencing the same issue it's a good thing! 

It could just be a server issue, it happens from time to time...

Edited by siralextraffo