The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Help :d

Codesco

Question

I need some help with mirage... 

I have no idea what abilities are the best to use for end game. I would like for you guys to help me out. What is a good build and good abilities. I am about halfway through the quest so i would like some time to prepare mods for her. 

8 answers to this question

Her 1 and 3 are what you will use the most, her 2 is useless (not really, but it's very situational), and her 4 is why everyone loves to have her in a squad. Her 4 throws a disco ball of death that you can detonate by pressing 4 again and it blinds everyone in a huge radius, it's one of the best CC ability in the game.

You want duration (for your 1 and 3) and range (for your 4), natural talent is a must since her 4's animation takes a long time and her 4 is a "save our butt" move, so you want her to throw it out quickly. Primed continuity and flow are strongly recommended.

Edited by JesterTheNight

Her 1 and 3 are what you will use the most, her 2 is useless (not really, but it's very situational), and her 4 is why everyone loves to have her in a squad. Her 4 throws a disco ball of death that you can detonate by pressing 4 again and it blinds everyone in a huge radius, it's one of the best CC abilities in the game.

You want duration (for your 1 and 3) and range (for your 4), natural talent is a must since her 4's animation takes a long time and her 4 is a "save our butt" move, so you want her to throw it out quickly. Primed continuity and flow are strongly recommended.

Hit the nail on the head. If you're going for group play, it's a bit more tricky to build her as you want a mix of everything really. Range, eff, str, duration...it can get tedious, then trying to fit a little survival in...yeah. It is doable though, you just need to hit 1 and 3 alot more often.

If you go the selfish/solo route, you stack as much duration and str as you can. You don't care about eff or range at all. On my build i'm around 285% duration and 260% (or somewhere close cant check atm) str, but my eff is laughable at around 40-50% and range is around the same or lower. I pop in a primed flow and NEVER worry about energy honestly. 1 and 3 dont cost much to cast and with the > 60 second duration you will get plenty of energy inbetween.

Even when getting drained, with primed flow, i've never come close to running out of energy. If i did i'd just pop a pod honestly.

Mirage is an excellent warframe capable of dishing out a metric ton of damage and possesses one of the best crowd control ability in the game. You would want to keep her Hall of Mirrors (1st Skill) and Eclipse (3rd Skill) up as much as you can, for these two abilities makes her weapons deal some serious damage. 

Ability description:

Hall of Mirrors creates 4 clones of you that follow you around at max rank. When you fire your weapon or attack, 2 of your clones will follow suit and attack, dealing 40% of the weapon's damage. This means that you can experiment with various weapons to see how she fares. I usually go with AoE weapons as the additional clones shooting the AoE weapon will mean I can cover a wider area and deal even more damage to groups of enemies.

Sleight of hand is situational at best, I usually use it to prevent the enemy from activating the alarms in missions, as it booby-traps them.

Eclipse grants a damage buff when you are standing in the light, and damage reduction when you stand in the dark. Pretty straightforward and excellent ability, so keep it up at all times!

Her final skill, Prism deals pretty significant damage over a wide area when cast, but recasting it while one is active will pop the Prism, invoking an area of effect blind that goes through walls, which is why it is so valuable as a crowd control skill. This helps her to get out of sticky situations and support the team as well.

Building:

Mirage should be built for Power Strength and Duration in order to take advantage of her two main abilities, Hall of Mirrors and Eclipse. Optimizing her Power Duration would hurt her Power Range though (due to Narrow Minded reducing power range), so I would recommend running such a build if you are planning to be the main damage dealer in the team. 

However, if you wish to take on a more supportive role by using her Prism blind, you can build her for Power Range and Efficiency so as to be able to spam the Prism blind as much as possible. Natural Talent is also a pretty important mod in such a build as it significantly increases the speed of you casting Prism.

Mirage is an excellent warframe capable of dishing out a metric ton of damage and possesses one of the best crowd control ability in the game. You would want to keep her Hall of Mirrors (1st Skill) and Eclipse (3rd Skill) up as much as you can, for these two abilities makes her weapons deal some serious damage. 

Ability description:

Hall of Mirrors creates 4 clones of you that follow you around at max rank. When you fire your weapon or attack, 2 of your clones will follow suit and attack, dealing 40% of the weapon's damage. This means that you can experiment with various weapons to see how she fares. I usually go with AoE weapons as the additional clones shooting the AoE weapon will mean I can cover a wider area and deal even more damage to groups of enemies.

Sleight of hand is situational at best, I usually use it to prevent the enemy from activating the alarms in missions, as it booby-traps them.

Eclipse grants a damage buff when you are standing in the light, and damage reduction when you stand in the dark. Pretty straightforward and excellent ability, so keep it up at all times!

Her final skill, Prism deals pretty significant damage over a wide area when cast, but recasting it while one is active will pop the Prism, invoking an area of effect blind that goes through walls, which is why it is so valuable as a crowd control skill. This helps her to get out of sticky situations and support the team as well.

Building:

Mirage should be built for Power Strength and Duration in order to take advantage of her two main abilities, Hall of Mirrors and Eclipse. Optimizing her Power Duration would hurt her Power Range though (due to Narrow Minded reducing power range), so I would recommend running such a build if you are planning to be the main damage dealer in the team. 

However, if you wish to take on a more supportive role by using her Prism blind, you can build her for Power Range and Efficiency so as to be able to spam the Prism blind as much as possible. Natural Talent is also a pretty important mod in such a build as it significantly increases the speed of you casting Prism.

So im thinking 

Energy Siphon (aura) Cunning drift, or Power Drift for exilus

Natural Talent

Primed Flow

Primed Continuity

Transient Fortitude

Streamline

Stretch

Narrow Minded

Not sure about the last slot, maybe Blind Rage? Not sure though

Edited by Codesco

So im thinking 

Energy Siphon (aura) Cunning drift, or Power Drift for exilus

Natural Talent

Primed Flow

Primed Continuity

Transient Fortitude

Streamline

Stretch

Narrow Minded

Not sure about the last slot, maybe Blind Rage? Not sure though

It looks pretty good, a bit mixed for my own taste, I would go with two builds, one for power/duration and the other one for range/duration, regardless of the build you want to have your 1 & 3 up at all times, it will help help you to stay alive. I got energy overflow from zenurik, so energy efficiency is not really a problem

For blind

Energy Siphon (aura) Cunning drift

Quick Thinking

Primed Flow

Primed Continuity

Overextend

Stretch

Constitution

+ 2 free slots, I like to go with streamline and intensify

For Power

Energy Siphon (aura) (Exilus empty due to lack of forma :P)

Quick Thinking

Primed Flow

Primed Continuity

Blind Rage

Intensify

Constitution

Narrow Minded

Hall of Malevolence

Either build needs some forma, the power one requires more

I have two builds : DPS goes with both defensive mods (not maxed out, doesn't matter much), Continuity, Constitution, Narrow Minded rank 7-8, Hall of Malevolence, Intensify and Blind Rage rank 7. Hybrid swaps NM for Stretch and the augment for Streamline, that makes for a better blind. One forma. I consider Flow, Transient fortitude and Fleeting exp to be unnecessary or detrimental