Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hull Breach Sequence

Datalisk

Someone suggested this in an earlier post i did, i think it was StrikeXII so sorry for totally stealing this idea and posting it here not sure if you have or not already, but when the hull or window breaks on a ship and you have to hack a console to put the shield up over it give it a sequence you need to do to even make it to the console.

Like need to grab onto a wall or a something to hold yourself inside the ship without being sucked out to your death ( if you do get sucked out of the ship which i also think should be an option ) then pull yourself to a console and have a different type of hacking sequence or harder scaled hacking sequence to put the shield up.

I mean as is its pretty blan, you blow open a window and sit there while your shields slowly slowly painfully slowly drain posing absolutely no threat to anyone over the warframe rank of 10 lol 

i'm thinking that if you get too close to the windows it'll drag you out but you'll be holding onto one of the walls or something. make it like an action sequence from dead space where you have to tap a certain button to get in or maybe a teammate can move close to grab you out or something.