The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old School Players Looking For A Home.

(PSN)Rizzarak

The 3 of us have been playing together for a REALLY long time. We know how to listen, we move when told, and die when it's inappropriate or told too.

We had our fill of children from other games and we drink too much to care what they think or do with their lives.

Yes, we're old and cranky but we have fun.

We are looking for a clan that's a bit on the older side. We are new to Warframe but we learn fast.

So message me if you have slots for people like us. Warn you now, prepare to laugh so hard your character freezes due to the water coming out of your eyes!

*Couch Potato Gamers*

Couch Potato Gamers are now Recruiting 18+  Casual, Mature Players.

Contact Rieader21, or Legendary_Pencil via PSN message for Clan invite. Members must maintain active status (logging into CPG website at least once a month) in order to maintain higher than soldier rank.

Only Three rules

Be Respectful 

No other Clans

Must be at least 18 years old.

We are a casual Multi Game Community with over 300 members. We have achieved shadow rank within warframe, and are looking to upgrade to Mountain shortly. We primarily focus on BF4, Destiny, GTA, CoD, and now WarFrame. We have a fully built Dojo to include all research labs, a dueling room, and a Obstacle course. A custom Designed Clan Emblem.

If you are interested in Joining one of the longest running clans, then send an application to http://www.couchpota...ers.org/joingam

First, I would like to say Thank you too all the people who replied here and to all those I have had great pleasure in speaking too. It truly surprised me on how active, involved and determined this community is.

For that - Truly thank you for your interest in our small group.

We have found a home. They REALLY have no idea what they got into when they let us in. They may kick us out later but for now, we have a place to hang our hat. )

See you in the battlefield. o7