The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boltor

Camper__

Question

4 answers to this question

Really.... Don't go with what people say to get. Get what YOU want to get and like to play with

Eg. I like snipers and semi-auto. Everyone tells me i'm stupid cause the Boltor is better... I have yet to see how my Snipetron Vandal is worse than a Boltor/prime for the way I play.

If you like to follow the flock and be a sheep, then go for a boltor. If you want to be unique, and play the way you want to, experiment with weapons! There's LOADS in this game, and I'm sure you'll find a more personalised loadout.

It is inded pretty good it has no problems killing any enemies, but it's a bit rough after lvl 100+
For decent build you'll need to forma it 4-5 times. http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Boltor_prime/t_30_22204333_131-4-5-132-2-5-133-5-5-137-1-10-138-6-5-141-7-5-150-0-10-451-3-5_150-8-137-7-132-8-451-11-131-6-133-6-138-6-141-6/en/2-0-44/77853/0

Really.... Don't go with what people say to get. Get what YOU want to get and like to play with

Eg. I like snipers and semi-auto. Everyone tells me i'm stupid cause the Boltor is better... I have yet to see how my Snipetron Vandal is worse than a Boltor/prime for the way I play.

If you like to follow the flock and be a sheep, then go for a boltor. If you want to be unique, and play the way you want to, experiment with weapons! There's LOADS in this game, and I'm sure you'll find a more personalised loadout.

Right along my line of thinking. Sure its a good gun but that doesn't mean its right for you. You gotta' experiment to figure out what suits you best. For example I've discovered I love bows. Dread is my absolute favorite weapon and I have better stats with it than any other weapon I've used. It seems about as convenient as sniper rifles so I never would have thought, but hey. I love it.

Personally I love the boltor. I forma'd my Boltor Prime 4 times and don't regret it. Both it and the regular one are great weapons. But as said try it out and see if you like it. It may not suit your taste. Here are my pros and cons for it

Pros

Good damage

High rate of fire

Looks great

sounds great

Pins *@##$es to the wall :D 

Cons

Bolts have travel time

Not to great accuracy(Though this means you can use Heavy Cal without worry)