Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Whole New Way Of Playing Warframe!

MadMood

hello guys,

today reading a lot of post regarding the pvp an idea blasted into my mind.

(the concept come from s4 league's chaser mode)

how about a mode where u are the stalker and every other player in the map have to kill you ?

for example:

you begin in a random map, or a much larger custom dojo; where in 10 minutes ( more or less ) you have to kill every frame in an instance of 6 or 8 frames + stalker.

the game will finish when: the time end ( stalker loses ), the frames succed to kill the stalker ( stalker loses ) or the stalker kills every one.

of course the one being the stalker will have a boost to health and shield.

and it will be great to see the tattics the frame will use to defend themselves.

fo example ash can take from behind with invisibile, frost can protect the team with snowglobe, or someone f the team can be the sniper trying to kill from distance.

what do you think about it ?

Post of your opinion!

your feedback would be gladly appreciate !

( sorry for the bad english, i am italian xD )

I don't think any normal amount of health/shield boost will help unless you have random spawn locations for the team so it takes time to gather up (let's face it, boltor stunlock + finish it with Hek/gorgon makes quick work on anyone without boss level health or unless you have health of void T3 gunners which is also ridiculous enough for you to make the case of charging to the team a reasonable idea)

hello guys,

today reading a lot of post regarding the pvp an idea blasted into my mind.

(the concept come from s4 league's chaser mode)

how about a mode where u are the stalker and every other player in the map have to kill you ?

for example:

you begin in a random map, or a much larger custom dojo; where in 10 minutes ( more or less ) you have to kill every frame in an instance of 6 or 8 frames + stalker.

the game will finish when: the time end ( stalker loses ), the frames succed to kill the stalker ( stalker loses ) or the stalker kills every one.

of course the one being the stalker will have a boost to health and shield.

and it will be great to see the tattics the frame will use to defend themselves.

fo example ash can take from behind with invisibile, frost can protect the team with snowglobe, or someone f the team can be the sniper trying to kill from distance.

what do you think about it ?

Post of your opinion!

your feedback would be gladly appreciate !

( sorry for the bad english, i am italian xD )

no_logo.jpg