The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Weird Graphic Behaviour Depending The Place I M In

psychofski

5850 gpu

i have this weird problem with frame input lag or jerkiness especially at void.In the same void mission  in one room without vsync on, the game runs smoothly but at the next room there is a weid jerkiness and input lag.Now if i change to vsync the game runs smooth again but then if i go back to the previous room i have again the same problem.So i constantly changing from  vsync on to vsync off and vice versa to be able to play the game.This has nothing to do with performance and it is really irritating.Also even with vsync on the ingame fps counter shows me more fps than 60 which is my monitor's refresh rate.There are  other rooms that the limiter kicks in and it is stabilized to 62.

The game runs better at 4 squad excavation misions even at 45 fps than at some solo void mission rooms with 100 fps

I have tried windowed mod an external fps limiter, changing drivers and still nothing .To make things more complicated i checked the fps with fraps.Fraps shows 60 fps when vsync is on but ingame fps counter shows around 80.

I've been having the exact same issue.

I have a 144hz G-Sync monitor (1440p res) and two gtx 980 tis in SLI, and I get terrible performance.

In liset, in-game fps shows 152 and Fraps shows 144. It's smooth enough. However, during a level, sometimes the in-game fps display shoots up to like 200 (despite 144fps cap) but Fraps shows ~80-100... and I get horrible stuttering/jerkiness, as if I had very VERY low FPS.

Haven't been able to resolve it so far, tried lots of things (SLI off, G-Sync off, changing res, FPS caps, no FPS caps etc. etc. etc.).

EDIT: Solved it by disabling "Multi Threaded Rendering" in the Warframe launcher settings. Unfortunately now my FPS is lower and my CPU bottlenecks my GPUs (one core at 95%), but at least I don't have that disgusting stutter/whatever it is.

Edited by DrTacos

hey man check this out.I fix it by running the game at 32bit mod.It runs very smooth and also  with increased performance.Let me know if it worked for you im curious.

I think you might have missed my edit, but yeah I'm almost certain 32-bit mode disables multi threaded rendering (among other settings like PhysX) automatically if you run it in that mode. I may be wrong though, please correct me if I am.

Multi Threaded Rendering to off does it for me, so I'll stick with that. Glad you figured out a solution as well. Have fun :)