The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Descendants Of Annunaki Alliance Is Recruiting!

-AT-AnnunakalFrahir

VjyJNL0.png

"Hey guys the Descendants of Annunaki is at the moment a (7) Clan Alliance and Annunak Tribe as the Lead Clan. We are welcoming Clans to join our Active Alliance!!! Our Aim is to build and offer a Bigger player base and to have fun with other guys from each and every Clan within the Alliance. This is our Goal for now and we will not be focusing on Dark Sectors for the Time Being since it is Disabled Under Armistice."

"So if you are interested into joining our Alliance Please leave me a comment in this Post."

Current Clans in Descendants of Annunaki:

ZesyXda.png

Edited by -AT-AnnunakalFrahir

we of the wrathseeker clan would like to join your alliance. we are but a ghost clan, and yet, we wish to ally. you can contact us through me, Kuraio Nokami (ign: KuraioNokami. just remove the space.) we grant our members power if they contribute to our clan, and if we were to ally, to your alliance. be warned that some clan members can only speak dutch, however. if neccecary, i will translate. ah, it appears i have talked far to mu-u-u-u-uch-little- again. and my vocal fonctions are malfunctioning... i should stop talking. if you wish to al-l-l-l-l-l-y-friendship-, message me. if you do not wish to ally, just dont reply.

may Tri guide your alliance to greatness, Tenno.