The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems With Jordas Precept

Minissa

Question

I realize this probably all got resolved back in October, but I was away from WF for a while in the fall, so...

I helped someone in recruiting to run the final part of the Jordas Precept last night and thought "Oh, yeah, this gets me Atlas, and he sounds like fun."

Today, I tried to see if playing out of order tripped the quest (no) or if an oddly labelled drop (Jordas pt. 1 or similar) was in my inventory (no). Got online and read about it tripping when you entered Eris. I had opened Eris quite some time ago and nabbed more than half the nodes. I tried running an unopened node on Eris, then checking my inbox and my inventory and the Quest screen in the Codex. Nope. The assassination itself is still an opened node. Is there a game bug that prevents the quest initiating if you already had nodes on Eris completed last October? Help? I've polled clan and alliance for other ideas, and I know I ran the Limbo Theorem not quite in order with no problem. Please help a confused fellow Tenno! (Or is this something to write to help desk with?)

Thanks!

1 answer to this question