Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion To Keep Interest In The Foundry.

Pransaculass

Everyone likes to hoard weapons. I cannot tell you the number of times when I was greatly considering selling a weapon to make way for a new weapon, but never did because I wanted to keep all my weapons. Perhaps allow us to buy Warframe/Weapon slots with Credits? However much of a ridiculous amount, but just knowing that you can buy a new slot instead of selling an old weapon will make people want to farm more. And put more playtime into the game. I think it would be VERY beneficial for the players to allow them to hoard more weapons without having to spend real money. Once people fill up all their weapon slots and have no more platinum to buy weapons, the only real interest in farming is for contributing to the Dojo and building rare items that are neither weapon nor warframe.

I just think that being able to buy Weapon Slots and Warframe Slots with credits would be terrific, especially for players who don't really have money to buy Platinum, already used their free platinum or who don't want to spend money on the game just so they don't have to sell a weapon.

Thank you for reading!

The slots are the main reason most people buy platinum. Limiting the amount of frames and weapons a F2Player has forces them to drop at least a small amount of money on the game to keep playing. It's a fantastic idea, and I hope they never change it. If you love the game enough to spent upwards of 50 hours farming the materials and credits to craft a weapon, you should love it enough to help them out financially.

Maybe if DE makes it a large amount, like 100k-250k. It would allow players to keep their weapons and leave plenty of reason to buy Platinum. Besides, I don't think that Weapon slots and Warframe Slots are the main source of income.

will never happen you can make it a super large amount all you want still does not change the fact that DE will lose money if this was put in , you have to accept that this is how F2P games work (there is never such a thing is purely F2P , also why are you going on about this your a master , you should have been more conservative of your plat