The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Can I Do Better Melee Damage

SatelliteStrike

Question

For now I like valkyr. But when I fight with her I feel that I don't do enough damage. The weapon I use is galatine. But don't know if it's the right choice. People 1 shot grenier bombers with Vectis, tonkor, while I need 10 or more melee slashes to do the same in T3-T4. Is it normal. What weapon works for valkyr? Galatine good? Someone told me to take dual zoren instead. Also which Mods should I be aiming for? Any tips to melee kill stuff faster.

This is a common question. Now because Warframe isnt a complete hack and slash game you really cant make destructive forces of death... wait yes you can. First as you look at modding look at the basics. Damage types (Puncture, impact, slash) Now look at the highest one of the three. whichever one that is focus on that. next criticals. It the crit chance is about above 15% i would add a berserker for those random moments of pure fury. Now if the crits have a good chance i would say 30%+ add a mod to increase crit damage. Now status.. this one is tough. Make sure the status chance is good(Use crit percentages here also) If it isnt add more speed/crit ect. If it is decent add some dual stat mods and make some elemental combinations to meet the situation and enemy

Is usless to tell him that he dont play the quest and not know about we talk because that was my question- have he played the 2nd Dream.

Then wouldn't your previous posts be just as useless?  The fact is the OP will (most likely) play the second dream at some point and will be selecting a lens.  Since the cat's already out of the bag in this thread, a discussion of which to choose when that (hopefully) happens is not out of order, especially since you were pushing for it yourself with your comments about how other schools are good as well.  I just expanded on that.