The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♦♦♦ Harada Ichizoku ♦♦♦ | Samurai-Themed | Clan Mon | New Player-Friendly | Daily Players | European Timezones

Ambiroa

May I join?

IGN: DrKScYtheX 

MR: 9

I would like to join because I would really like to join a clan I can have a quality warframe experience with for as long as possible and this clan looks promising.

Of course you may. Invite on the way.

i first played this when this game was in alpha or beta and not in steam 3 years ago, i just got back to it and been playing with my friends, really would like to invest more time to clan, pvp and grinding for new gear and would love to have more people to talk and play with.

IGN:JegeZ

Edited by JegeZ

i first played this when this game was in alpha or beta and not in steam 3 years ago, i just got back to it and been playing with my friends, really would like to invest more time to clan, pvp and grinding for new gear and would love to have more people to talk and play with.

IGN:JegeZ

Alrighty, invite on the way.

IGN: TheZombiePotato
MR: 7

I have been searching for a clan with a friendly player base, and it seems I found one with a beautiful theme and serious motivation to boot. Having recently renewed my interest in this game (with the Second Dream leaving me in tears), and will be investing more time in it for sure.

I'd love to join a clan with a samurai theme (neat emblem btw) and spend some quality time learning and sharing stuff with like-minded members.

PS: If there is just one slot left, choose the fellow who wrote before me - I'd hate to skip the queue.

hi there, me and my two friends want to join a clan that accept newbies so i would like to know if you would accpet us in the clan

ign: felipepe2000

FuzzyBuzzy

SpawnG2

Heyyy there, invite sent to all three of you, cheers.

Hey! My ign is Kimmmmy, pretty new to the game and looking for people to play with. Really dig the samurai theme so I'd love to be added if you have space. Thanks ~

Hey K, you got mail. Cheers.

IGN: TheZombiePotato

MR: 7

I have been searching for a clan with a friendly player base, and it seems I found one with a beautiful theme and serious motivation to boot. Having recently renewed my interest in this game (with the Second Dream leaving me in tears), and will be investing more time in it for sure.

I'd love to join a clan with a samurai theme (neat emblem btw) and spend some quality time learning and sharing stuff with like-minded members.

PS: If there is just one slot left, choose the fellow who wrote before me - I'd hate to skip the queue.

Ahhh Second Dream... >.<

Invite on your way, cheers.

IGN: RyuSheng

MR: 3

Been playing for a few days now and seems i've been bit by the bug hard....47hours over the past 5days......

But i'm at a point where i'm strating to feel a little lost, and the weapons i want are apparently made in clan dojo's, so i'll be frank and honest, i want your blueprints :P

But as an aside i'll help ya'll out a little :D

I am fairly new to the games (playing for about a week) so my MR is 1.5 if i remember right, but i would like to join as i need people to play with. I am fine with all the requirements except for the Nikana as i am not sure if i can get it in a week as i can only play during evenings and weekends and i don't know how hard it is to get as i have only unlocked mercury mars and venus so far. But if you think it is doable for a low level player like me i am up for it.

IGN: RyuSheng

Been playing for a few days now and seems i've been bit by the bug hard....47hours over the past 5days......

But i'm at a point where i'm strating to feel a little lost, and the weapons i want are apparently made in clan dojo's, so i'll be frank and honest, i want your blueprints :P

But as an aside i'll help ya'll out a little :D

Haha I admire your brutal honesty, will sent you an invite, and if you help us out a little, we even let you stay >.<

I am fairly new to the games (playing for about a week) so my MR is 1.5 if i remember right, but i would like to join as i need people to play with. I am fine with all the requirements except for the Nikana as i am not sure if i can get it in a week as i can only play during evenings and weekends and i don't know how hard it is to get as i have only unlocked mercury mars and venus so far. But if you think it is doable for a low level player like me i am up for it.

Hey Apex, yeah I need to change that requirement as I completely forgot that it's MR4 locked. Of course you don't have to have it within a week. Invite on your way.

IGN: JimJohnJones

I have been playing Warframe a while ago and started again with a different warframe, now I am tired of people messing up/ leaving games so I am looking for a Clan. Yours caught my eye because of the Samurai theme which I quite like. I'm mostly active in the evening in middle-europe so about 18:00-24:00 CET/CEST.

Edited by JimJohnJones

IGN: JimJohnJones

I have been playing Warframe a while ago and started again with a different warframe, now I am tired of people messing up/ leaving games so I am looking for a Clan. Yours caught my eye because of the Samurai theme which I quite like. I'm mostly active in the evening in middle-europe so about 18:00-24:00 CET/CEST.

Hey JJJ, invite on your way. Cheers.

Edited by Ambiroa

Hey! :)

I recently started playing WF again after a long break and have been having fun so far.

So now I'm looking for a clan to join and I really like the theme of yours! It also helps that I was going to build a nikana soon and hopefully upgrade it as soon as possible,

I like to help out others and contribute, but I'm not taking the game too serious and like to play casually. Got quite a few warframes to do various stuff and learn more about the changes to the game.

If you have some space for me still, send me an invite. =)

Hey! :)

I recently started playing WF again after a long break and have been having fun so far.

So now I'm looking for a clan to join and I really like the theme of yours! It also helps that I was going to build a nikana soon and hopefully upgrade it as soon as possible,

I like to help out others and contribute, but I'm not taking the game too serious and like to play casually. Got quite a few warframes to do various stuff and learn more about the changes to the game.

If you have some space for me still, send me an invite. =)

Hey Baroness, sounds good. Invite on your way. Cheers.

I'm also a pretty new player (MR 2 so far).

The possibilities are quite overwhelming and it would be nice to go venture to the different planets with a little bit more stable groups and some kind of common goal. 

If you have some space for a player with quite spiky online times, it would be nice to become a member of harada ichizoku.

I'm also a pretty new player (MR 2 so far).

The possibilities are quite overwhelming and it would be nice to go venture to the different planets with a little bit more stable groups and some kind of common goal. 

If you have some space for a player with quite spiky online times, it would be nice to become a member of harada ichizoku.

We certainly have Lucifer, invite on your way right now. Cheers.

In-game Name: WuShogun212

I would like to join your clan because the Grineer are big meanies who pick on me because my toes are too close together, the Corpus don't let me play with them because I brought the wrong brand of peanut butter to the party, and the Infested don't talk much but I get the impression they don't like me just because they make these weird growling sounds when i walk by.

So I hope you will help get revenge...I mean justice, yeah, justice on these bad bad creatures.

Also I want to be in a clan because I want to help and get help with resources and other building materials, I also can gift wrap the formas and stuff, I mean it won't be professionally done but the wrapping paper is quite good quality, it has a bunch of kubrows playing in snow on it.  

In-game Name: WuShogun212

I would like to join your clan because the Grineer are big meanies who pick on me because my toes are too close together, the Corpus don't let me play with them because I brought the wrong brand of peanut butter to the party, and the Infested don't talk much but I get the impression they don't like me just because they make these weird growling sounds when i walk by.

So I hope you will help get revenge...I mean justice, yeah, justice on these bad bad creatures.

Also I want to be in a clan because I want to help and get help with resources and other building materials, I also can gift wrap the formas and stuff, I mean it won't be professionally done but the wrapping paper is quite good quality, it has a bunch of kubrows playing in snow on it.  

Ohhh we absolutely value good wrapping paper, even better when you can Origami the forma into a full functioning mean machine weapon. Well I guess we just need to invite you to find out.