Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Didnt Get My Item!

KDigityDog

I Didnt get my ash Prime systems! everybody else in the squad did but me!!! i have been running this mission for 16 hours!!! this isnt fair!

here is a link to all the pictures i have: http://imgur.com/a/kEisw

i deserve to get my ash P systems! this isnt fair!!!

in the pictures you'll see the 20 min mark drop is missing and in the last ss youll see that 1 is missing(the ash Prime systems), i was running T3 Survival missions and we went to 40 min. somebody help me! and in one of the screen shot somebody posted a link showing that he had received the systems.

Legionaire_Sprinkles was the host.

Somebody/moderator or whatever please help me get my item back D:

Go to support.warframe.com, sign in and submit a support ticket under the relevant section. Do note that support tickets take a while to be tended to due to the amount of them DE gets every day.

Step 1: Go to support.warframe.com

Step 2: Sign in

Step 3: Click Submit a ticket

Step 4: Click the appropriate heading, in this case I suppose equipment and inventory is the same

Step 5: Put in the relevant details, attach the files of your screenshots, pick the appropriate category.

Step 6: Its a waiting game now, for the support ticket to be answered. It might take a week.

Edited by X3Evanescence

Do note that if you did this, you would get the AFK penalty and not be eligible for any rewards.

Well, it does work like this.

Got reward, Got reward, Sit for a minute or two, No rewards after.

You still get the previous rewards, but even after you're marked, anything else that you get is not given.

i dont think that is what happened, because i still got other items, and materials after i didnt get the Ash Prime systems.

KJRenz is saying that it won't work ex post facto, that is, retroactively.

If you weren't AFK, the rewards will show up as normal on the left-hand side of the screen (every 5 minutes).

If you were flagged as AFK, then the rewards you already got earlier (at 5, 10, 15 minutes) will stay. However, if you were marked as AFK (let's say at 19 minutes 40 seconds) and the mission had hit 20 minutes, then you won't get that 20 minute reward (in this case, Ash Systems). You will still get your 5,10,15 minute rewards though.