The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changing Email When Current Email Is Deactivated?

ryuflare

Question

So, after getting back into Warframe after a year or so, I noticed that my account's email is an email that my provider stopped supporting. So, while I can still log on with it, I can do nothing else. Which means, I cannot send support tickets to fix a huge bug I'm having or a request to change my email to my current one. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do? 

Edited by ryuflare

6 answers to this question

This is rather unusual. The Support website does not allow you to log into it? As far as I'm aware, the registered email shouldn't be required to be 'verified' to log in to most modern websites.

Unless you can log into the Support website but cannot submit tickets?

My best suggestion would be to contact [DE]Danielle to see what can be done in your case.

This is rather unusual. The Support website does not allow you to log into it? As far as I'm aware, the registered email shouldn't be required to be 'verified' to log in to most modern websites.

Unless you can log into the Support website but cannot submit tickets?

My best suggestion would be to contact [DE]Danielle to see what can be done in your case.

...There's a support website? Well, there's egg on my face. I'm used to all support tickets being resolved through email. Didn't know there was a way to check them. Wow. I feel stupid. 

...There's a support website? Well, there's egg on my face. I'm used to all support tickets being resolved through email. Didn't know there was a way to check them. Wow. I feel stupid. 

Not to worry, it's a little hidden. ;D

You can find the site here. Simply log in using your normal information and then "Submit a Request" with the button in the upper-righthand corner. Support will be able to change the email to whatever you wish, should you be able to correctly answer some security questions, such as, "When was your account created?", "Are you currently in a Clan?", "Have you ever contributed to a Dojo?" - simple enough questions that you shouldn't have too much worry answering.

Not to worry, it's a little hidden. ;D

You can find the site here. Simply log in using your normal information and then "Submit a Request" with the button in the upper-righthand corner. Support will be able to change the email to whatever you wish, should you be able to correctly answer some security questions, such as, "When was your account created?", "Are you currently in a Clan?", "Have you ever contributed to a Dojo?" - simple enough questions that you shouldn't have too much worry answering.

Great. Thank you very much for the assistance. After I get this resolved, hopefully I'll find a way to fix whatever bugs causing the game to be basically unplayable.