The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[18.3] Shot-Energy Slash

NNKanell

Can be reproduced by doing the following:

1. Equip melee and perform wall latch. (might require channeling). This will lock your melee, so you won't be able to attack after this.

2. Switch back to your gun and attack with your quick melee (or perform a slide)

PS: When your melee gets stuck after wall latch, switch to your gun and then back to your melee and it should be fixed.

So, as long as you don't quick melee or slide after switching to your gun, you can "fix" the melee-stuck issue. But once you're stuck in that weird animation shown in the video, only death seems to get you out of it.

Can be reproduced by doing the following:

1. Equip melee and perform wall latch. (might require channeling). This will lock your melee, so you won't be able to attack after this.

2. Switch back to your gun and attack with your quick melee (or perform a slide)

PS: When your melee gets stuck after wall latch, switch to your gun and then back to your melee and it should be fixed.

So, as long as you don't quick melee or slide after switching to your gun, you can "fix" the melee-stuck issue. But once you're stuck in that weird animation shown in the video, only death seems to get you out of it.

This is OP.

Well this is a new one. A person exploiting a bug goes to a forum not only to ask for a bug back, but then brags about using another bug.

Hate to break it to you, but that back is probably gonna remained fixed and now your new bug is gonna get fixed.

Oh, so you can kill with it...

Either way, this bug is pretty annoying.

King, it's a known exploit of melee animations bad coding:

see those weird jitters? they're actually melee swings with a buggy ultra-short animation.

Basically he's spamming melee swings at 10 times the normal speed, without any visible animation.

Instant death to whoever comes close enough.

Edited by Thelonious

King, it's a known exploit of melee animations bad coding:

see those weird jitters? they're actually melee swings with a buggy ultra-short animation.

Basically he's spamming melee swings at 10 times the normal speed, without any visible animation.

Instant death to whoever comes close enough.

That's what I thought, after seeing the video.

Seems like it has been around for a while then?

To me, it started happening after U18.4. Didn't have issues with wall latch (and this bug) before that.

But now that I look at the video again, his animations are different. When it happens to me, it's high speed crouch/slide animations.

That's what I thought, after seeing the video.

Seems like it has been around for a while then?

To me, it started happening after U18.4. Didn't have issues with wall latch (and this bug) before that.

But now that I look at the video again, his animations are different. When it happens to me, it's high speed crouch/slide animations.

He worked previously 18.4.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/596132-glitch-animation-melee-weapon-mire/