The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Para Carrier Skin Worth It?

BabyBomi

Question

7 answers to this question

They are cosmetic items which add no statistical benefit. Only you can determine whether it's worth buying a cosmetic item as it depends on how much platinum you can afford to spend. If you have the spare platinum to buy it, why not?

I don't mind spending plat on cosmetics. And with the skin, you should also buy the wings, mask, and tail right?

You shouldn't do anything you don't want to do. Evaluate how much do you want to buy the sentinel cosmetics in comparison with how much you can afford. Statistically speaking, Carrier is one of the most used companions if not the most used and if you tend to use your carrier a lot, you are getting more benefit out of the carrier's skin than you are from all the other cosmetics you don't use.

If like me you run with a max FOV (all the way to the right) i wouldn't recommend it. The damn thing is too large and it's always bursting in front of the camera..... It got to the point that my eyes were getting strained since i kept losing focus when it blocked my view. Your patience with it may vary depending on how you play.... Just a heads up.