The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Level Survival

(XBOX)X9xCRUSHERx4X

Question

Not sure if this is the correct place to post things like this, but anyway... I was just looking to do some high level endless playing like T3 and T4 Survival and Defense past the 40 mark. I was just curious about team setups that can handle going upwards of 90 minutes. What warframes and weapons would you bring to a 2 hour run in T4?

8 answers to this question

Not sure if this is the correct place to post things like this, but anyway... I was just looking to do some high level endless playing like T3 and T4 Survival and Defense past the 40 mark. I was just curious about team setups that can handle going upwards of 90 minutes. What warframes and weapons would you bring to a 2 hour run in T4?

That really depends, I've gone with one other person for around 60 mins before we got bored with 2 Equinoxs because...well we hate each other, thinks their better than me >.>. Anyway. I brought my Dread they brought a Boltor I believe, basically just ran Days ult the whole time. But once we were able to go excessive of 60 mins with a Banshee (with her Savage Silence mod), Excal to blind and a Nova to slow. Fun stuff. Valkyr can run extremely long times as well. We had another instance of two Valks and went for a while. He's kind of evil. Anyway the weapon is important but make sure you mod it properly, I would mod it to damage grineer more since they are the bigger trouble makers. Corrosive and puncture damage. Frames that compliment each other. That kind of stuff. 

in my opinion best setup is vauban.mag.nekros.loki....all camp  if u wish to go very high....loki is there to go for life supports to rev if is needed..and corrosive projection is absoluttly must  all 4 player... take good  wepons with radiation viral

in my opinion best setup is vauban.mag.nekros.loki....all camp if u wish to go very high....loki is there to go for life supports to rev if is needed..and corrosive projection is absoluttly must all 4 player... take good wepons with radiation viral

Running mag for polarize?

Edited by (XB1)X9xCRUSHERx4X

Mag is underrated. She can devastate anything with a group of shielded enemies. Her dmg does not fall off with time, since the bigger shiled = the greater dmg. Also restores shiled of the whole group around her.

And if something gets through, it will be shieldless and probably half dead - and thats why you brought guns, right?

Nekros is great for personal life support capsules. EV Trin + Frost for obvious reasons. Then a DPS frame of your choice / Loki Prime for revives.

Exactly what I was going to say. You probably won't need a Loki for capsules with an efficient Nekros around.