The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Imprint Chesa Kubrow Breeding Gave Me A Sunika

feldoh10

Question

I am suspicious I was one of the people hit by the Kubrow breed bug such that I had iirc 4 Sunika and 0 other Kubrows. After the bug was noticed DE gave out Chesa imprints. I also had some imprints for a Sahasa. So I made my Sahasa, all worked as expected, I got a Sahasa. But when using the Chesa imprints a day or so ago I have ended up with yet another Sunika to add to my pile. I have left her un-named for now. I thought that using two imprints was meant to guarantee a breed so I'm a bit stumped as to why I don't have a Chesa.

6 answers to this question

I am suspicious I was one of the people hit by the Kubrow breed bug such that I had iirc 4 Sunika and 0 other Kubrows. After the bug was noticed DE gave out Chesa imprints. I also had some imprints for a Sahasa. So I made my Sahasa, all worked as expected, I got a Sahasa. But when using the Chesa imprints a day or so ago I have ended up with yet another Sunika to add to my pile. I have left her un-named for now. I thought that using two imprints was meant to guarantee a breed so I'm a bit stumped as to why I don't have a Chesa.

you should have a Chesa, this is a bug.

I was going off https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203019644-Kubrow-Breeding-Basics which states:

If both prints were from the same Kubrow:

"When combining two identical imprints, you will receive a copy of the Kubrow they were created from,with the exception of gender and size attributes which are always randomly determined."

If they were different:

"So if you have one Raksa Print and one Sahasa Print, the resulting Kubrow will be picked from one of those two classes. If you use two Raksa Prints, the resulting Kubbie will be a Raksa."