The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Manic Farm

Felix5314

Question

8 answers to this question

Farm  them? Try Law of Retribution raid

The amount of time otherwise required to do so is far more than the amount of time necessary to beg/cajole/network your way into a raid group.  Plus, ya know, arcanes, boosters, more detonite injectors than you'll ever need, best credit farm in the game, etc etc etc.

Where can I farm Manics? I need Ash

A good place for farming maniacs would be the Boss Fight on Uranus where you fight Tyl Regor(Titania node), as during the boss fight you will be able to fight a group of maniacs.

Edit: I forgot they had different drop tables my bad

Edited by Xereniax

If you're part of a clan, most likely you have the setup already. A lot of clans run weekly raids, just ask to join one of them. They're normally wonderfully polite people, so getting into a party with them should not be too hard. Farm away!

EDIT:

Xereniax, nope. Derkar Manics do not have the same drop table as standard manics and do not drop Ash, as far as I know.

Edited by Legion216

A good place for farming maniacs would be the Boss Fight on Uranus where you fight Tyl Regor(Titania node), as during the boss fight you will be able to fight a group of maniacs, I've had quite a few ash parts drop from them. This is just my personal experience though.

Really?  I've only been seeing Drekar Manics in his entourage and they have their own drop table that doesn't include Ash parts (which surprises me since it would've been fitting to get Ash from the boss fight that used to drop him).

If you're part of a clan, most likely you have the setup already. A lot of clans run weekly raids, just ask to join one of them. They're normally wonderfully polite people, so getting into a party with them should not be too hard. Farm away!

Blind Mirage, EV, Loki, Nova/Frost.  Be the Mirage.  Trust me, it's the easiest thing there is.  And it is FUN.  30 minutes.  Done.  Plus, again, arcanes, one of which is Trickery, and with Shadow Step, Trickery, and Smoke Bomb... yeah, you won't be seen unless you want to be.

I've done eight raids, so that's not mlg elitism talking about it being easy

Blind Mirage, EV, Loki, Nova/Frost.  Be the Mirage.  Trust me, it's the easiest thing there is.  And it is FUN.  30 minutes.  Done.  Plus, again, arcanes, one of which is Trickery, and with Shadow Step, Trickery, and Smoke Bomb... yeah, you won't be seen unless you want to be.

I've done eight raids, so that's not mlg elitism talking about it being easy

You think it's viable to replace Mirage with Radial Blind Excal?