Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck At Loading Screen - Need Help From Experienced

HeppilyEverAfter

So.. I'm stuck at the loading part. Same as everyone else - the host disconnected.

Why I'm making this is not to highlight the problem as I'm sure the problem is known to happen already.

Although it would be cool if it got fixed. Not first time it happens anyways. I remember that it could be fixed if you

gave it "real time" priority and let it be for a while, but it stopped working a few patches ago.

So what I want to know from people who have been terrorized by this if they were to keep their mods?

This is the second time I get multishot, and I don't want to lose it again because of a bug.

First time, the game crashed after a patch. It feels so sucky, but I know I'm not alone to lose rare mods.

Thanks. I'm going to leave it be while I cook food - I'll just post what happened and if I did get them.

Peace~

Edited by HeppilyEverAfter

Let it load for quite some time. Nothing happened - it continued to load so waiting seems pointless.

I don't know if it contributed to the results, maybe it did.

Instead of ctrl+alt+delete, I clicked alt+F4. If there's any difference in that, then I wouldn't know about it.

So, I got to keep my mods - all of them. So that's awfully pleasant.

Therefore, for future people with this issue; there is hope!