The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember - Questions About Arcanas And Focus

(PSN)elgeneral15

Question

My Main Frame is Ember and since  I play this class most of the time and a good amount of the kills are coming from World of Fire, I would like to ask what Arcanas and Focus support Ember the best. Atm I use Zenurik which works pretty bad with Ember and the only Arcanas I use are 10 Barrier which are not too bad but are missing the special...

4 answers to this question

I use madurai(adds about 7k on head shot crits with the rakta cernos, it is not maxed yet so there is still room for improvements) and arcane rage(adds another 4k damage) for the extra damage on weapons. On the helmet I use arcane victory to keep up with slash procs and toxin without having to life strike all the time, but a fire rate arcane would work as well.

This is mostly build around weapon DPS, since this is Embers strong side, outside of low levels where WoF manages to kill stuff.

Edited by Djego27

If you are worried about survival, I would suggest either Vazarin, Unairu or even Naramon.

Let me explain:

No. 1: Vazarin: Using only the skill "Mending Tides" itself  + "Mending Tides Mastery" for cooldown reduction you get a solid AoE heal with reasonable cooldown. You can add "New Moon" if you  play with others and want the instant revive passive.

This helps with ocasional bleed procs and toxic damage. its not ideal, but if you dont want to bother with health restores its gold.

No. 2: Unairu: Adding "Stone Shape" for added armor is always good.

Not sure if the difference is great enough though.

No. 3: Naramon: And last but not least, go for "Shadow Step" max it and love it. This of course applies only if you play with melee.

This passive grants you invisibility on crit from your melee. Provided you are in a mission where mobs dont die instantly to your WoF, this will provide you with superior survivability - since not being seen is better then being seen and shot at.

As for Arcanes, cant help you there. Never got one.