Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Puzzles Bugged.

O-Castitatis-Lilium

I was just on a spy mission involving the corpus. I got to the data terminal and started the puzzle. I had everything lined up, and it didn't work. I had every line with another line and it still told me that it didn't work and went red. I tried it again after the alarms went off and the same thing happened. It was a different puzzle but I had all the lines together and it still went red. I did it two more times and then the data was destroyed. There is no way that all the lines can be together and link up and have it not be right. 

I know that the puzzles aren't suppose to be easy. I have done many a puzzle like this one outside of warframe and never had this happen before. The only thing I could do is sit there and watch as the last chance I had went red even though everything lined up perfectly. There is no way this isn't a bug.

I didn't get a screenshot of it...wish I had of though...I don't like the cyphers, they take away from the fun of the game. Yes the puzzles are hard, but not that hard. and to have it say it was wrong all 4 times that I did it...there's no way that it isn't bugged. this is the first time it's happened, so when it happens again, I will take a screenshot, but like I said, 4 times, there's no way. I even stopped on the last one and made sure everything was lined up, and it was...